+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds great. I requested to join the facebook group so hopefully when I move in a couple of months there'll be some mums to cnnect with. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'll add you after little peeps are in bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    I am also keen to get connected with mums who are interested in staying fit. I understand from the Waratah mother's group that there is a regular mums walking group (Mon & Fri) that leaves from Newcastle (9am I think). I haven't been yet, so can't confirm all the details are correct. Also, I'm soon going to check out mums & bubs pilates in our suburb: http://www.pilatesforlife.com.au/.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambino11 View Post
    Hi, I'm also moving to Newcastle from Sydney in May this year and looking for a group to meet up with. I'm not due until July but it would be great to start making some connections there before bub is born. Have you had any luck finding a regular group?... I'm a bit older than the other mum's that've posted here, 36. I'm also hoping to find a few mums who are keen to stay fit too, maybe walking before a coffee stop etc. Would love to hear from you..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hey

hey there i dont know many ppl, trying to join a mothers group or something... my twins are about to turn 2... let me know if anyone wants to organise anything... play date whatever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have almost 3yo triplets, we're members of Newcastle multiple birth club & get out just about every day with someone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I have just created a Facebook page called "Newcastle Parenting Hub". Hoping to gather information to assist with questions such as this so add as a friend and stay up to date with info as it comes to hand. You never know your next mothers group maybe found from others in the same situation on facebook.

Looking forward to connecting people together for fun regular catchups.

Thanks

Newcastle Parenting Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can point me in a direction to find a mums group in newcastle/lake macquarie area. Mason (7weeks) and I would really love to meet some new friends and get out and about.