+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC Support :(

Hi girls (and any guys!)

I haven't been posting for a while but iv been reading and following peoples stories...

I'm really just wanting to whinge and get some support (I know were all in the same boat)

Does anyone else find that the day they get the BFN test (again) they are in a bad mood all day? Especially when u were really thinking that this was the month? And to make it worse about the time u start testing u start getting ur 'time of the month' hormones that make u feel upset anyway!!! It's so hard... and I haven't even been trying that long, it feels like years but its really only been 6 months...

Anybody got any suggestions on how to keep sane? Especially on the day u get a neg test? I don't want to be grumpy to my husband I read on another post that ppl get themselves gifts if they get a neg test...

Wishing u all the best for ur journeys....

Btw just wanted to add that I feel for all those that have been trying for so much longer than me, sorry I'm not trying to be selfish, just after some support.

x
    Last edited by NaturalBirth; 21-01-2012 at 22:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi hun and sorry to hear you pain. Question , are you coming off pill. I was for 2nd and it took 5/6 months for my body actually go back to 'normal' . and same cried every month 'why" . I know Im lucky as we concieved month 5 ( and had a bub) and now have 3 kids. But I still remember the pain of trying and every month feeling awful and crying. Big hugs to you hun and for a positive soon xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Torrie77 For This Useful Post:

NaturalBirth  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hun!!! I know how you feel!!!! This ttc takes a major toll on a lot of us women i keep sane by jumping on here and talking to ppl who really understand what it is thats happening in your head. Things that sometimes DP cant really relate to.

I would have been in a mental asylum by now if i didnt have the support i get around here. Join a testing group each month have a laugh and joke and get the suppirt when AF shows up etc etc.

I hope your ttc journey doesnt take too long and have fun and enjoy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Edi86 For This Useful Post:

NaturalBirth  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun,

Yes I was on the pill, for a year and a half and came off nearly 6 months ago. Cycles aren't the same every month but the longest being 5 weeks and 2 days, but iv been ovulating and DTD around the right time, but I might just have to wait a few more months... Patience is not my strong point however!!

So glad for all the support on bubhub...

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Edi86

Yes at least I can't complain that DTD isnt enjoyable