+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    The Hills Have Eyes, is that the one about the house on a hill? I think it was an old mental institution. It was on tv, gruesome, I walked away.

Unborn freaked me out. I slept in the lounge or spare room for about a year because my bedroom has big mirrors. *shudder*
    I think it's called house on haunted hill? I watched the second one, wasn't anywhere near as bad as the first. Watched the first one at a house in Bundeena on the edge of the national park, freaked me out totally!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to noskie For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    The one you're talking about sounds like a movie I've seen too but it's not The hills have eyes.

Hills have eyes is where a family go on a road trip and end up driving through the dessert when their car breaks down (the mutants living in the hills organised it on purpose) and when they set their caravan up, the mutants come and attack them (and kill some of them)...it's all very gorey and bloody and just gross.
    You're talking about House on Haunted Hill - great film.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose was the scariest film I've seen - had to switch it off really early on as I was too bothered by it.

The Grudge and the Ring were also pretty scary.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ah ok yeah I never really watch horror. Thriller I can handle but not horror.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I've seen all 3 hostels, the last is sh!t
    The descent is good
    There's a free aussie movie out called the tunnel, it's ok, I jumped once which doesn't happen for Hollywood flicks... But my subwoofers were both on ha ha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's not really the concept or the storyline of scary movies that gets me ... it is just certain horrific or creepy images that stay with me for ages.

Two that just won't leave my subconscious alone are the pit of needles in one of the Saw films, and the film clip in The Ring. Both find their way into certain recurring nightmares I have regularly.

Freaky story - exactly seven days after my sister and I first watched The Ring, we had just gotten home to the completely isolated farm where we lived with our parents from a day of grocery shopping.

My Mum had gone t bed for a nap, and my Dad had ventured to the far paddock to fix a fence. My sister and I were sitting in the living room chatting, when she joked that hey, it was exactly 7 days (almost to the minute) since we watched the movie.

Our laughter was cut short by the phone ringing. We just looked at each other; neither of us game enough to answer it. Our house was /is really old, and was a bit of a 'fixer-upper' at the time, and all of a sudden it started p!ssing down raining outside. Just as the phone stopped ringing, a sudden gush of water rushed in under the living room floor, and the TV went fuzzy (obviously a sign that freaky-well-chick was surely on her way, and definitely not just a symptom of the storm).

We absolutely shat ourselves My Dad heard us screaming (Mum was medicated so didn't wake) and came rushing into the house, thinking one of us had had a terrible accident.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shoopuf For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have tears from laughing, Shoopuf

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw Blair witch at the movies with some friends, the end in the house was a little weird, then we went back to one of their houses for a sleep over and she had recently painted her room yellow, and then all different colored hand prints on the walls!! We sat in the lounge room all night lol

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The Hills Have Eyes was SO disgusting...I felt physically ill from parts of it, yuck.

Was anyone else freaked out by White Noise? That movie scared me...whenever I hear white noise I think a ghost or something is going to start talking

House on Haunted Hill was pretty scary...the scene where the girl is filming and it's an empty room where experiments were performed on the mentally insane, and then when she's looking through the camera you suddenly see an operation/experiment being performed in black and white, and the surgeon looks up suddenly and stares at the camera. Holy shizzball, it really freaked me out

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't watch gross movies, so I never made it through Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Freaky movies wise, Paranormal Activity and The Fourth Kind got me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I left the movie theatre in I Am Legend. Zombies terrify me and that movie didn't have nearly enough background music to prepare me for an attack. The silence in scary movies makes me so, so terrified and uneasy.

Also Silent Hill. I would wee myself every time the siren went off. Argh.