+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Paranormal activity, tho it could have been better. I love scary movies, but ghosts freak me out cause I believe in them.
    I have seen the first one but I vowed never to see number 2 when I saw the preview of the baby in the cot - that is one of my worst fears when getting up with the kids in the middle of the night! I wouldn't be able to do midnight feeds ever again

Thanks
    Reviews
    13 ghosts was pretty scary!

We watched it with a friend who was stoned and she didn't sleep for like 3 days she was so scared out of her wits!

Saw 7 I've tried to watch a few times, can't get far into it though, I think it's more the gore tho?

OOH the hills have eyes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    They all scared the crap out of me, watched them all at the movies. I still love them tho
    I watched the 3rd one yesterday, best by far! Freaked me out more than the first two!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noskie View Post
    OOH the hills have eyes
    Yeah, it's one that freaked me out a little too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jade24 View Post
    I have seen the first one but I vowed never to see number 2 when I saw the preview of the baby in the cot - that is one of my worst fears when getting up with the kids in the middle of the night! I wouldn't be able to do midnight feeds ever again
    Oh dear god the baby in the crib bit!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I seem to recall Silent Hill being creepy, but not sure if maybe it was one that started out well and ended poorly.

I was still fairly young and impressionable when The Ring came out, and hadn't seen anything like it, and it scared the bejeesus out of me. The girl in the closet *shudders*.
    Then the grudge terrified me all over again.

When I was really young I saw 'the good son' and it stuck with me.

I agree with all PP about the exorcism/paranormal activity ones freaking me RIGHT out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paranormal Activity.....I haven't been able to stick my feet out from under the doona since!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Awesome For This Useful Post:

Mrs Leto  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Love The Good Son!

I saw The Hills Have Eyes years ago and found it funny yet boring in parts...it was too gorey for me though. Speaking of gore I watched Saw for the first time recently and while I LOVE the story line of it, the gore is too much for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    Love The Good Son!

I saw The Hills Have Eyes years ago and found it funny yet boring in parts...it was too gorey for me though. Speaking of gore I watched Saw for the first time recently and while I LOVE the story line of it, the gore is too much for me.
    The Hills Have Eyes, is that the one about the house on a hill? I think it was an old mental institution. It was on tv, gruesome, I walked away.

Unborn freaked me out. I slept in the lounge or spare room for about a year because my bedroom has big mirrors. *shudder*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    The Hills Have Eyes, is that the one about the house on a hill? I think it was an old mental institution. It was on tv, gruesome, I walked away.
    The one you're talking about sounds like a movie I've seen too but it's not The hills have eyes.

Hills have eyes is where a family go on a road trip and end up driving through the dessert when their car breaks down (the mutants living in the hills organised it on purpose) and when they set their caravan up, the mutants come and attack them (and kill some of them)...it's all very gorey and bloody and just gross.