+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    I love Stephen King, not just his horror films but his drama and romance films too. The man is a genius.

IT didn't scare me but that's because I can't take Tim Curry seriously he's one of my favourite funny actors. It's the same reason I couldn't take Wolf Creek seriously with John Jarret...I'm sure that film terrified people but all I saw was the voice of 'Big Ted' from playschool trying to seem scary .
    Whats the go with wolf creek scaring people though! its got to be the LEAST bit scary movie ever lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've seen a lot of horror but I'd probably have to say Hostel was the most horrifying :/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bada For This Useful Post:

Mrs Leto  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love scary movies!!
    But the one that has scared me the most was The Descent! Haven't watched it since we first saw it!
    The whole being confined in the dark and in a cave, then scary things attacking you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmings View Post
    Whats the go with wolf creek scaring people though! its got to be the LEAST bit scary movie ever lol
    I think it's because it reminds a lot of people of Ivan Milat, also could just be the general concept of it. Maybe it would of freaked me out if it didn't have my favourite Play School guy playing the bad guy .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone seen Cloverfield? I've heard it's pretty freaky and I wouldn't mind watching it if someone gives me the general run down of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wolf creek scared me - it was the thought of it that was scary.

The exorcist - that was freaking terrifying!

paranormal activity scared the crud out of me - i tend to be very scared of anything about ghosts or ghostly type, paranormal things, they are my weak spot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    Has anyone seen Cloverfield? I've heard it's pretty freaky and I wouldn't mind watching it if someone gives me the general run down of it.
    Ha ha, I'm in the process of acquiring it now Someone mentioned it in another thread and it reminded me I wanted to see it!

Yeah, I like Stephen King. Apologies for the additional text, DD likes to type

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Blair Witch Project freaked me out the first time I watched it. I can't watch Paranormal Activity 3 as the first two scared me too much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by naebie View Post
    Ha ha, I'm in the process of acquiring it now Someone mentioned it in another thread and it reminded me I wanted to see it!

Yeah, I like Stephen King. Apologies for the additional text, DD likes to type
    Naw, clever DD - she's a mini hubber in the making!

Can you let me know what you think of Cloverfield after you've seen it? I remember in that 'strange noises over the earth' thread that someone said the noises were like those out of Cloverfield so it's sparked my interest in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw the Blair Witch project at the cinema and fell asleep. The 2nd movie was much better I thought.