+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    That's a real worry! I whole heartedly did NOT want to watch the first one but DH wanted to. I bailed out half way through & he didn't care to watch the rest of it either. I don't mind a scary movie, but I gain nothing from watching people get horrifically tortured. I have no desire to watch movies like Hostel!
    I nearly threw up a couple of times watching it, I really wish I had not watched it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yeah, i love suspenseful thrillers but i can't stand senseless gore. Movies that just seem like all they are trying to do is shock people and be as gross or bloody as they can be. Not into that at all
    I think it's a lot scarier when things are left up to your imagination also.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (26-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post
    The scariest movies I've ever seen are;
    The ring
    The grudge
    Exorcism of Emily rose
    The exorcist
    There's another one about a house can't remember the name but it was a remake I saw the newest version and omg so scary
    I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of at the moment I might eta later if I think of more.

These movies ive really enjoyed they've just scared the crap outta me

Eta - the house movie is called the amityville of horror and another movie I Remember called the others with Nicole Kidman I can't remember it being the scariest movie but it had a really good shocking twist at the end.

I don't like gore horror movies at all so I have never seen the saw etc. I didn't think the mist was scary suprised to see so many say that movie I was disappointed when watching it.

Me and She - 4

Sent from my iPhone using Bubhub app

The Nicole Kidman one was called The OThers, its a really good movie, awesome twist!