+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Oh dear. I just wiki'd this and now I'm torn between wanting to see it and never, ever watching it. What's more horrifying is it's based on a true story, so of course I had to read the true case, and now I'm scarred.
    Don't do it. I went into my little girls room,picked her up and just gave her the biggest hug, I couldnt stop the tears.I can feel a sob forming just thinking about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    What's the one where these people stay at this motel that is deserted and there are these freaky people with access to all the rooms from tunnels underneath? I didn't think it was Hostel? I'm racking my brain trying to think of the name of it.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    What's the one where these people stay at this motel that is deserted and there are these freaky people with access to all the rooms from tunnels underneath? I didn't think it was Hostel? I'm racking my brain trying to think of the name of it.
    Is it vacancy ? If so I found that movie a little scary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Is it vacancy ? If so I found that movie a little scary
    Yes! that's it, that was freaky

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Leto View Post
    I haven't read the whole thread, has anyone mentioned The Human Centipede? I can't bring myself to watch it, it looks way too freaky!
    Human centipede 2 is so disgusting, the first one was nothing compared to number 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh i remember vacancy, that was a bit scary.

I looked up the human centipede - why, oh why did i have to look it up. The concept is gross enough, i won't be seeing that movie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I cannot handle scary movies at all... these are the ones that have affected me the most:

Vacancy
    Saw (the first one)
    The Strangers
    The Hills have eyes
    House of 1000 Corpses
    Wolf Creek

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ghostship had me having nightmares for weeks same as Freddie vs Jason! I hate scary movies though

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub trying to concur Auto correct one text at a time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Human centipede 2 is so disgusting, the first one was nothing compared to number 2
    That's a real worry! I whole heartedly did NOT want to watch the first one but DH wanted to. I bailed out half way through & he didn't care to watch the rest of it either. I don't mind a scary movie, but I gain nothing from watching people get horrifically tortured. I have no desire to watch movies like Hostel!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just read the synopsis of both human centipedes...gross