Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The scariest movies I've ever seen are;
    The ring
    The grudge
    Exorcism of Emily rose
    The exorcist
    There's another one about a house can't remember the name but it was a remake I saw the newest version and omg so scary
    I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of at the moment I might eta later if I think of more.

These movies ive really enjoyed they've just scared the crap outta me

Eta - the house movie is called the amityville of horror and another movie I Remember called the others with Nicole Kidman I can't remember it being the scariest movie but it had a really good shocking twist at the end.

I don't like gore horror movies at all so I have never seen the saw etc. I didn't think the mist was scary suprised to see so many say that movie I was disappointed when watching it.

Me and She - 4

Sent from my iPhone using Bubhub app
    Last edited by Jensha; 26-01-2012 at 10:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wolf creek creeped me out as just prior to watching it I'd seen a true crime series about ivan milat, I don't know it just un-rattled me a bit!

Anyone seen the skeleton key? It's quite creepy, don't watch it alone

I also found identity really scary, but it's one of my favourite movies

Bfp!!! Little bug due 25/6/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The sooper nanny View Post
    Wolf creek creeped me out as just prior to watching it I'd seen a true crime series about ivan milat, I don't know it just un-rattled me a bit!

Anyone seen the skeleton key? It's quite creepy, don't watch it alone

I also found identity really scary, but it's one of my favourite movies

Bfp!!! Little bug due 25/6/12
    Yep I really enjoyed The Skeleton Key, loved the ending!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I deliberately AVOID seeing scary movies usually, so I haven't seen that many, really. But of those I have seen, Arachnophobia was pretty scary for me....not a fan of spiders

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GothChick View Post

The girl next door. Without doubt the most horrific film I have ever seen....I cried throughout most of it and yet couldnt turn it off. I suggest you do not watch it. It has stayed with me for years. It's not scary in the typical way, it is just so frighteningly real.
    Oh dear. I just wiki'd this and now I'm torn between wanting to see it and never, ever watching it. What's more horrifying is it's based on a true story, so of course I had to read the true case, and now I'm scarred.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (26-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't read the whole thread, has anyone mentioned The Human Centipede? I can't bring myself to watch it, it looks way too freaky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Oh dear. I just wiki'd this and now I'm torn between wanting to see it and never, ever watching it. What's more horrifying is it's based on a true story, so of course I had to read the true case, and now I'm scarred.
    Me too, I read about it (read the plot on Wiki) months ago and it's stayed with me. It sounds absolutely horrible and I can't imagine the hell that poor girl went through (R.I.P) There's no way I can bring myself to actually watch it...just reading about it was enough to upset me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've seen the Skeleton Key and really enjoyed it. Same with Se7en, I know both those movies scare a lot of people but they didn't bother me much - they were just really enjoyable thrillers.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (26-01-2012)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I really love the film se7en, it's excellent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Leto View Post
    I haven't read the whole thread, has anyone mentioned The Human Centipede? I can't bring myself to watch it, it looks way too freaky!
    I watched the first half & couldn't bring myself to watch any more. The whole concept is beyond sick