+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,
    I am also in Kingsley, moved from Syd at the beginning of the year.
    I am 28 and have 3 week old twins, so things are a bit hectic, but would be keen to meet up too...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Congratulations on the twins. Im Michelle also 28 with a 12 week old son let me know if you wanna catch up im free most of the time or find me on Facebook under Michelle Gawthorne.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a lovely bunch of girls atm!!
    Welcome to Perth - the 2 sydney girls and ur both in kingsley are you??! How funny if u were on the same street!!
    Madamesoille (sp-sory lol) Im pregnant too, due in 2.5 weeks and i also have a really bad cold right now so im not really getting out the house much!!
    Michelle and Jessica can vouch for that!! I am good friends with both of them and they are awesome girls
    Ive been so slack here as im just sooooooooooooooo sore and tired from this pregnancy atm. Driving me mad, cant wait to have my body back and we can have some real mums groups times! Hell ill even host if im feeling up to it.
    3 week old twins sounds hard Nando! how is that going?
    Bubhub is a little slow on the whole notification thing, so if the recent additions to the thread wanna send through an email address for facebook we can add u. Jess, Michelle and I are already on (some more than other *cough* lol xx) U can try find me, but good luck with that. Name is Em Anderson, pic is me, DH and upside down DD lol.
    Hope to hear from you soon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosewahya For This Useful Post:

missjess86  (19-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again,
    I'm not on FB ... Can I use the email addresses you posted? Else I can pm my contact details??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em hurry up and get better woman im dying to come over and see you before the baby is born!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I have just found this thread. I am 25 have two boys 3 and 1. I am also in Kingsley, and would love to catch up with you all, being at home most days can get quite boring! Is anyone still interested in meeting up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI there, ive just found this thread as well. Im 33, with a 15 month old DS and moved over here from Sydney about 8 months ago. I'd love to meet some new friends as i only know a few people over here. Im in Butler.....i hope thats not too far

Ive just sent through a friend request of facey

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update

Hey All
    Im the original poster here. Just wanted to let you all know i no longer live in the area, im an hour away now so dont worry about adding me on fb or anything like that. In these hard times financially im sure we dont all wanna be driving back and forth from here to there/vice versa regularly. Fuel isnt cheap!! So yea, good luck on making some nice new friends and im sorry i moved out the area
    take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I just browsed this thread and noticed that a few of you are living in Kingsley! I've recently started a pram walking group in the area. If you, like me would also like to make some more friends and get some gentle exercise. Please email me; kingsleypramwalking@gmail.com or send me a PM for more info. Obviously no costs involved!

I look forward to meeting you.
    Emma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm new to clarkson just looking to meet up with other mums if interested pm me