+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Emma my names michelle in 28 with 1 bub I have a 7 week old son and I'm looking for some new genuine friends too. Let me know if ur interested in meeting up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm Emma from Hocking (26yr) got 3month old and 2 stepsons age 2 and 5. Really feeling like I need to get out and get a life if there are any mums that have little ones of a similar age that would like to meet up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emma I'm Michelle I live in banksia grove I'm 28 and I have a 2 month old son anyway time you wanna get outta the house feel free to give me a yell. Probably best to contact via email mishoon@y7mail.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! Want to organise a playdate? I keep forgetting to check this but ill try and remember :P any facebookers feel free to add me there
    https://www.facebook.com/JessicaJane86

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Michelle (& all other nuns) so sorry had sick children for last week and tearing my hair out. Oldest is bk at school on thurs .... Yipeee and will email this Arvo! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great loom forward to hearing from u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey empreece

Im not sure if u ended up emailing cos I never got an email, let me know if your still keen to meet up
    Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!
    Im Melissa, 24, just moved from Sydney to Perth, first pregnancy and looking to meet new people aroud the area. Im in Kingsley if anyones keen to meet up! Or if theres a group day soon perhaps? Would love to hear from you. JessicaJane - where do you keep your horse? I had to leave my boy at my parents back in Sydney but would love to bring him west! x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi :)

Hey Melissa

Im Michelle 28 I like near joondalup so not too far from you im 28 with a 12 week old son if u ever wanna met up leg me know I'm definitely up for meeting new peeps. Feel free to email me at mishoon@y7mail.com or find me on Facebook under Michelle Gawthorne as bun hub are a little slow with there email notifications hope to speak soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Melissa, Thats Oscar in my pic, I had to lease him when I got pregnant, only because hes a thoroughbred and he wastes away really easily so needed to be kept in full work, and then his leaser fell in love with him cuz hes such a sweetie, so I sold him I miss him sooooooooo much and regret selling him soooo much

I kept him at Oriel Park Equestrian centre, they are really good there, from memory it was $140ish for their own paddock during the day then inside in a walk in walk out. 2 feeds a day. WE SHOULD GO RIDING! I have no friends at all that can ride!!

We are going to buy a property in the next year or so and get a horse again

Should we all meet for a playdate/mummydate?