+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Padbury/Joondalup etc - 23y/o Mum wanting friends!

Hi
    Im Emma, 23 and sick of feeling lonely, bored and friendless..its depressing.
    I am serious about making friends, so please dont bother replying if you dont plan on replying to threads, emails or making an effort.
    Hope that didnt sound too rude or mean but i am tired of getting my hopes up and never hearing from people who actually sound keen..
    ANYWAY!!!!
    So DH is 26, DD is 2 and im pregnant with #2 - due June. I live in Padbury and should be here till Oct 2012, maybe even another year after that.
    I enjoy going to the shops, movies, swimming, going on picnics and walks, hell even the beach if im in the right mood! I also enjoy house calls and hanging at home. Although i dont like the indoor play centre unless im with someone with a kid the same age as i cant leave her alone to play and drink a coffee etc...
    DD sleeps 12:30-3 most days so i guess i do my activities in the morning/lunchtime.
    I have a car all the time so travel isnt an issue, DH works in Perth atm but will probably start away work soon for a few months.

Ok, enough about me! Would like to hear from like-minded serious people. I dont how old you are btw, i might be 23 on paper but can be 33 or more at heart.. S'all good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey, i'm 22 and live in Sommerly ( near Ocean Keys ) i have two children aged 4 and 11 months. im home most days and would love to meet up. I have met some lovely ppl on the hub school is back wednesday so any day from then.

i will talk to you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel sorta the same as you, just pm'ed
    Last edited by missjess86; 29-01-2012 at 17:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls.
    So how about a playdate then?!
    Is friday good for you guys? Means school is back and all that jazz.
    Perhaps a play centre or a coffee somewhere, i hear there is a playground near gloria jeans at joondalup.
    Friday is possible shower and 32 i think so not too bad. Much nicer than the 40s we been having!
    So let me know. I got ur pm JessicaJane
    Take care
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sure let me know a time and i will be there. how will i know its you?

Kim

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't do Friday I'm visiting a girlfriend I haven't seen for ages, I'll come next time

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'll be at joondalup on Friday for other things so let me know what time you are meeting and I'll come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I'm a 20something year old with a 4 1/2 month old daughter, living in the joondalup area. I'm interested in making some new friends too! If you guys are meeting up I'd love to come too. Just let me know when and where

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jemmy09, Myztik, JessicaJane86 and bokkie_wotwot.

Bubhub arent sending me notifications quick enough when you reply, so im sorry its taken so long to get back to you! Hope everyones school runs went well today.

So friday.. I just found out that DH is leaving for FIFO on Monday so im going to skip this Friday and spend as much time as possible with him. But then after that im all yours!!! BUT please feel free for the 3 of you who are available to still meet up on friday. and then i can join u next time for sure! (and Jessica Jane too).

If you prefer to email cause its quicker then send me an email at emma.o.anderson@gmail.com and i can arrange for a group email so that we can organise it all between ourselves and quicker...

Let me know what you think and take care!

oh, and bokkie_wotwot. I guess keeping an ye out for someone who looks like they are looking for someone also is a way to find eachother or when you decide on a location, pick a specific location like in front of a shop or in a specific corner of the playcentre or something like that. Or we could say what we plan on wearing or something lol..

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have BH ribbons that I can put on the stroller.