+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    OMG yes!! I always feel sooo much sympathy for her (character Lol) during that bit!!

I'll admit it....I cried at the end of M*A*S*H ..here is the Wiki rundown of when I cried Lol

My dad (who I would watch MASH with) gave me sooo much crap for crying at that.
    The end of MASH just kills me.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Has anyone seen the trailer for 'The Vow', starring Rachel Mcadams & Channing Tatum?

Omg that movie is definitely going to turn me into a blubbering mess

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was coming in to say the Grey's ep where George dies... it's more when they figure out its George is when I lose it. And.. I watched it yesterday for probably the third time.. and set me off!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubs'n'Roses For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    Has anyone seen the trailer for 'The Vow', starring Rachel Mcadams & Channing Tatum?

Omg that movie is definitely going to turn me into a blubbering mess

I love Channing Tatum. On my list of movies to see now, I hadn't even heard of it until now lol.

I watched the trailer and it wasn't that sad, but I hope the movie will be good. I guess because the storyline has been done before, but I hope that they do it well because they are both good actors.

edit... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JoXHO3ceUY

Ok i know this is a tear jerker thread, but I laughed at the two comments on the youtube link...

"If channing tatum says he's your husband you ROLL WITH IT!"

"Life Lesson... Don't date Rachel McAdams, because she won't remember you.. *Cough cough* Notebook"

hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This will sound so ridiculous lol, but when I saw Grease for the first time as a little girl I bawled my eyes out when Sandy finally found Danny that night at the bon fire and he started to make fun of her to impress his friends. When she ran away crying I ran up to my mum crying my eyes out...I remember she comforted me but her and dad kept looking at each other trying not to laugh .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I just thought of another one, LOL.

Hope Floats - When Bernice wants to go with her Daddy and he doesn't want her and Bertie comes out and carries her back inside.

Oh.... my heart ;-(

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is making me tear up!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Molly Coddle For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Milo and Otis when the cat is floating down the river.

Sex and the City when Carrie is hitting Big with the roses.

The Lion King when Mufasa dies.

Toy Story 3 at the end when he leaves the toys with Molly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    True Blood season 4 when they find the bones of the baby and she has one last cuddle with her baby before going to heaven.

Also in true blood when Eric is crying after his maker (I can't think of his name) goes into the sun.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyLove View Post
    The first one that comes to mind is from Buffy the Vampire Slayer when her Mum has died, and Anya has a break down over not knowing how she is supposed to grieve (she is newly human ). Pretty much the episode as a whole has me weeping, but that particular scene usually has me sobbing hysterically. And I've watched it more times that I really care to admit. Yep, I'm a Buffy fan. I know, shock right?!........Please don't judge me
    Oh my god, i cry all through that ep too, but even WORSE is when Dawn tries to bring back Joyce, and she and Buffy are at the front door, at the end, and Buffy cries 'who's going to take care of us?' I HOWL when i watch that, i'm full on crying right now thinking about it