+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am Sam was definitely one that had me blubbering too.

I haven't watched Neighbours for ages now but I cried years ago when Susan was ill and eventually diagnosed with MS...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    What the heck happened with Susan and her MS? because she doesn't show any signs of it at all anymore yet she was so sick a while back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think if any movie/tv show/ad has a tear jerker moment I'll be a hysterical mess!
    So glad that I'm not the only one who cried over Fries dog in Futurama!

I cry in every episode of Greys Anatomy, 16 & Pregnant, or Teen Mom pretty much without fail

I have far too many to mention them all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    What the heck happened with Susan and her MS? because she doesn't show any signs of it at all anymore yet she was so sick a while back?
    LOL like all people in soap opera's, once she was diagnosed with a life changing, incurable, sometimes fatal illness...it's never heard of nor spoken of again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    LOL like all people in soap opera's, once she was diagnosed with a life changing, incurable, sometimes fatal illness...it's never heard of nor spoken of again.
    Ahhh of course If only it was like that irl...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh and the closing scene of 'closer'.
    I bawl every single time.
    Gut wrenching.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Havent read any of the replies cos I dont want to cry remembering any of them Lol The two movies that really got to me were...

1. The Notebook...... **SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO HASNT SEEN IT** ....where she freaks out and pushes him away after remembering him and he cries. OMG I was wailing and was crying soo hard.

2. Toy Story 3. Holy cow. The end. Lost it. My DS lost it crying too (he's 7) and we hugged for about 10mins just sobbing hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post

2. Toy Story 3. Holy cow. The end. Lost it. My DS lost it crying too (he's 7) and we hugged for about 10mins just sobbing hahaha
    Pretty much at Pixar movie get me crying lol.
    I cry in all toy story films particularly 3 and nemo just in the first five minutes!
    Monster inc

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post

Love Actually - When Emma Thompson goes upstairs, puts on Joni Mitchell and cries.

OMG yes!! I always feel sooo much sympathy for her (character Lol) during that bit!!

I'll admit it....I cried at the end of M*A*S*H ..here is the Wiki rundown of when I cried Lol

Pierce and Hunnicutt, the last to leave, find it difficult to part. As they reminisce over their shared time, Pierce laments that they will probably never see each other again, though Hunnicutt insists that someday they will. The latter rides off on his motorcycle, shouting that he left a note this time. Only after Pierce’s helicopter has lifted off does he see this note: the word GOODBYE spelled out in stones on the ground. Pierce smiles as he flies away from the former site of the 4077th.
    My dad (who I would watch MASH with) gave me sooo much crap for crying at that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The first one that comes to mind is from Buffy the Vampire Slayer when her Mum has died, and Anya has a break down over not knowing how she is supposed to grieve (she is newly human ). Pretty much the episode as a whole has me weeping, but that particular scene usually has me sobbing hysterically. And I've watched it more times that I really care to admit.

Yep, I'm a Buffy fan. I know, shock right?!........

Please don't judge me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BuffyLove For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (21-01-2012)