+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    DaughteroftheForest is offline Sometimes you have to forget what you want in order to remember what you deserve
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What Dreams May Come - When he says he'll sit with her in hell, just to be with her. Mym mum and I always cry our eyes out.

The end of Atonement, when you find out they both died and she never got to make up for what she had done. I cried for weeks after watching that movie. Just heart breaking

I saw this movie years ago, I think it was called 'Shiner'. It was about underground boxing matches and in one scene a man holds a gun to a pregnant womans stomach. I saw that in a movie double at the cinemas. The other movie was The Magdelene Sisters. I didn't have a hope in hell of walking out of there without crying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Cold Feet - when she is killed

SATC - When Miranda gives her mother in law a bath

Friends - The proposal (Chandler and Monica) 'In all my life I never thought that I would be so lucky as to fall in love with my best friend'
    Yes I bawled at these two scenes but also at Mirandas Mums funeral when Carrie walks with her and they look up an see Steve and Aiden

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (21-01-2012)

DaughteroftheForest is offline Sometimes you have to forget what you want in order to remember what you deserve
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know some hubbers will be too young for this one........Molly, Brendan and Chloe flying a kite...A Country Practise, need I say more?
    Ooooh, that takes me back. And yes, totally agree.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm on a roll now - also from Juno when Jennifer Garner's character asked Bren 'How do I look?' and Bren says 'Scared sh!tless, like any new mum'.
    Slightly obscure movie, Ladyhawke when they are reaching out for each other as the sun rises behind them and then she turns into a hawke and flys away, completely unaware of him, and the scene where they finally touch. It is better than I make it sound in a really 80's way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I know some hubbers will be too young for this one........Molly, Brendan and Chloe flying a kite...A Country Practise, need I say more?
    Omg I remember that!!!!! Going back to the 80,s- the last episode of Roseanne when you realize Dan had died
    Also was it Armageddon? when Liv Tyler says goodbye to her dad ( Bruce Wills) when he saves Ben Affleck and stays on the asteroid to save the world and die!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    And pretty much all through Pearl Harbour and the end of Good Will Hunting when Ben realizes Matt's gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scene in the notebook where they're our on the row boat got soaking and started to argue about the past.. She turns around asks why or something.., he says it was never over!!! It's still not over!!! And runs to her To kiss her!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VintageLover For This Useful Post:

Deserama  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, Matthew dying in the field and telling Anne that he couldn't have loved her more even if she was his own....Crying as I type this!
    Yes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep greys danny and George

Mcleods daughters too when Claire dies

Ally mcbeal when billy dies

Last episode of Dawson's creek

A few eps of friends

Sex and the city eps of Samantha having cancer, charlottes fertility problems and miscarriage
    The movie when the movie doesn't go through. When rose is born

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Yes I bawled at these two scenes but also at Mirandas Mums funeral when Carrie walks with her and they look up an see Steve and Aiden

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub
    When miranda is buying the bra for the funeral that gets me too

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little-Pink-Hen For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (21-01-2012),SpecialPatrolGroup  (21-01-2012)