+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The Juno birth was very beautiful - that's why i cried.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The bit in titanic at the end when rose passes away and her heaven is at the ship with jack

(that's my analysis )

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    In Anne of Green Gables when Gilbert proposes again and Anne says 'I don't want diamond sunbursts and marble halls, I just want you'.

It's the same whether I am reading the book or watching the movie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iCrazy View Post
    The bit in titanic at the end when rose passes away and her heaven is at the ship with jack

(that's my analysis )

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    I saw that movie 13 times (not kidding) at the cinemas and bawled every time hahahaha. I still bawl when I watch it!!

I don't think many hubbers would of seen a film called 'Elephant' but the last scene in that had me crying for a good hour after watching it. Still haunts me to this day.

Thirteen is another movie that had me in tears in several parts.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cold Feet - when she is killed

SATC - When Miranda gives her mother in law a bath

Friends - The proposal (Chandler and Monica) 'In all my life I never thought that I would be so lucky as to fall in love with my best friend'

Movie: Hidalgo - When they are approaching the sea and Hildago is bleeding from the nose

Steel Magnolias - At the funeral when M'Lynn is screaming saying 'I'm fine....."

The end of the Notebook

Love Actually - Emma Thompsons character listening to Joni Mitchell as someone else already mentioned

Breakfast in Tiffany's - in the final scene in the lane

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (22-07-2012)

DaughteroftheForest is offline Sometimes you have to forget what you want in order to remember what you deserve
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The last episode of SATC, where you see where each of them has ended up. Makes me bawl every time.

The last episode of Gilmore Girls when Luke and Loralei *finally* get it togethe

A little Princess - when she's saying that all girls are princesses

Boys Don't Cry - I watched this with a lesbian friend of mine when we were about 13 and both ended up in gut wrenching tears at the end.

tears of the sun - The scene where they find the woman who has had her breasts cut off so she can't feed her baby. I was pregnant with DS when I first saw that and could. not. stop. crying.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DaughteroftheForest For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Way too many to list. I wear my heart on my sleeve, so happy or sad will set me off! DH is always teasing me about it.

I've cried at so many of the moments already listed. The Carrie/Big/ Charlotte wedding bit got me and made me love Charlotte more. And how she told Big off and went into labour later on.

Whenever someone dies, or is sick - especially kids is bound to set me off. Or weddings, births etc. And there are movies like Braveheart that now that I've seen them 100 times, I start bawling before the big scenes because I know they are coming!!

I cried for weeks when Mel died on Rafters. There were about 3-4 episodes that were sad and my heart broke for poor Ben. Just so sad.

I'm waiting to watch Red Dog after I have this baby. DH saw it on a plane and he said he cried, so I know it will be a bad one for me if it made him cry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    In Anne of Green Gables when Gilbert proposes again and Anne says 'I don't want diamond sunbursts and marble halls, I just want you'.

It's the same whether I am reading the book or watching the movie.
    Oh no, Matthew dying in the field and telling Anne that he couldn't have loved her more even if she was his own....Crying as I type this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I can't remember or must not have seen the last episode but I loved that show - what happens????
    Spoiler of Six Feet Under...lol

Nate dies of his heart condition I cant remember the brothers name but he was hysterical... made me a total mess!

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know some hubbers will be too young for this one........Molly, Brendan and Chloe flying a kite...A Country Practise, need I say more?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Californication  (21-01-2012),GreenMama  (02-07-2012),Mod-Myztik  (23-01-2012),mysticme  (21-01-2012),RainbowSky  (05-08-2012),scarymarygoldfish  (02-08-2012),sunnyflower  (21-01-2012)