+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckysmum View Post
    I also cried at the end of Toy Story 3, when Andy gives his toys away.
    I wasnt the only one, yay!!!! Seriously, it was sad lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    I can't believe no-one has mentioned Neverending Story where Atreyu's horse sinks into the mud of the Swamp of Sadness. Complete blubbering mess after that.
    So many of these already mentioned defiantly including the never ending story.
    I recently cried when I saw what to expect when your expecting. Silly I know but the young couple really got to me. I plead pregnancy hormones.
    But I think my ultimate guaranteed blubber movie is crash a couple of scenes but especially - when the dad gets shot and he daughter jumps in front of him and says its ok daddy - I'll protect you, I've got the cloak. I am a complete mess leading up to that scene knowing its coming and for ages after.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not sure if this has been mentioned previously as I haven't read through the other replies yet, but it's the scene from the Never Ending Story where the horse is sinking in the mud Always cried during that scene as a child and even now as an adult it still chokes me up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How freaky!!! ^^^ I didn't even see the above when I posted mine!
    So I guess it has been mentioned!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and may be repeating this one as well (still gotta get through replies, there are so many!) buuut... and this is embarrassing: Finding Nemo- Nemo's mum dies!!!!

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BMJandBaby View Post
    Oh, and may be repeating this one as well (still gotta get through replies, there are so many!) buuut... and this is embarrassing: Finding Nemo- Nemo's mum dies!!!!
    I have to skip that bit or I am a blubbering mess!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Molly Coddle For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TV shows that have made me cry over time are:

Buffy: When she sends Angel to hell, when Angel leaves, When Buffy's mum dies, when Tara dies

Blue Heelers: When Maggie Doyle dies, when Wayne dies, When Digger is found dead

Dexter - when his wife is killed and son is sitting in blood on the floor

Babbsys Girl is offline ~ A hug is a great gift - one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange. ~
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure if this has been said already but i cannot watch the scene from packed to the rafters where Ben finds out about Mel and they all meet at the hospital and he has to I.D her body, the whole thing makes me bawl and blubber. I watched it again recently, my cat thought i was insane my DD was patting my back saying "s'ok mummy".

Also the episode of Glee where Croftsky goes to hang himself, With Blaine singing that song the whole scene just makes me bawl. First time seeing it i was eating dinner and i couldnt eat anymore i was too upset.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ElectricPink~ View Post
    ....and this one is slightlyy embarrassing...I had tears in my eyes at the end of Toy Story 3 when Andy gives Buzz and Woody and the rest of the toys to that little girl and says goodbye to them. Hey, it was emotional okay!!!
    I held it together in the cinema, especially since I knew DH would tease me non-stop. But if I'd seen that in the privacy of my own home for the first time, I would have been weepy. The scene where they thought they were about to be incinerated and were all holding hands, that got me too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Babbsys Girl View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been said already but i cannot watch the scene from packed to the rafters where Ben finds out about Mel and they all meet at the hospital and he has to I.D her body, the whole thing makes me bawl and blubber. I watched it again recently, my cat thought i was insane my DD was patting my back saying "s'ok mummy".
    Me too! I was a mess and I now avoid watching that episode

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub