+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Greys Anatomy when they stop trying to save Bonnie from the train crash and Meredith loses it as it was only minutes after Derek left her for Addison. Same episode when Derek loses it on the elevator and Bailey stops it.

Up. Gets me every time.

Man from Snowy River when the horse dies after he rides down the cliff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This weeks episode of packed to the rafters. Ruby didn't get hurt but i still was blubbering!

Thanks
    Reviews
    "The Notebook" when they are sleeping next to eachother and the nurse comes in the next morning and feels their pulses then puts her hand to her mouth. Gets me ALL the time!!! or in "Never been kissed" when her 'dream date' throws eggs at her on prom night. The film clip to "Someday" from nickleback when the boyfriend reaslises his girlfriend killed herself to be with him, because he didnt know he was dead. I can go on, I'm a sook lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sooo many of the ones already mentioned, especially all the Greys episodes as I'm working my way through them at the moment!A walk to remember - when Lyndon is driving to his dads house crying, and when she walks down the aisle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingbison View Post

Haha the opening scene in finding nemo where his eggs and girl get killed :'(

An Aussie film called One Perfect Day where there are some very dramatic OD scenes.
    OMG both of these

Armageddon - when Bruce Eillis says good bye

PS I love you - from the very first scene

Eastenders - when Ronnies baby died of cot death

At the moment nearly everything I watch.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The beginning of the movie 'UP' with the montage of the old man and his wife.

I was bawling at the cinema behind my 3D glasses - it absolutely broke me!

Even thinking about it now almost brings me to tears and I've been unable to watch it since

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

dawnygirl  (15-07-2012),~ElectricPink~  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The whole way through 'My sisters keeper'.

'Love actually' when Emma Thompson realises the necklace she found in her husbands pocket wasnt for her, and she opens her Christmas present and it's a CD, the look on her face as she pretends to be happy for her kids sake just makes me sob every time I watch it.

"Marley and Me' when he dies.

Toy Story 3 when all the toys are on the rubbish heap about to be incinerated, and they look at eachother and hold hands....makes me cry every damned time!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GothChick For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha I'm always crying in movies.. The ones that make me bawl the most are:

P.S. I love you - the whole bloody thing but the worst part is after she comes home from the funeral and rings his mobile just to listen to his voice...

Titanic - When Rose realises Jack is dead

The notebook - at the end when they die together

My sisters keeper - the whole thing but mostly when the boyfriend dies and when she dies

Marley and Me - when Marley dies.. god showing the whole thing in putting him down just makes me go nuts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The movie Muriel's wedding where she gets told by her friends in the nightclub that they don't want her to hang around with them anymore.

The part where she gets sprung by her friend trying on wedding dresses and she says ,Muriel,fat and ugly ,who'd want to marry her? ( talking about herself)

When her mum attends the wedding and Muriel races by and doesn't even see her and when her mum passed away a man said at her funeral that her mum and stated that attend ing the wedding was the most memorable moment in her life and Muriel runs from the funeral.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    The beginning of the movie 'UP' with the montage of the old man and his wife.

I was bawling at the cinema behind my 3D glasses - it absolutely broke me!

Even thinking about it now almost brings me to tears and I've been unable to watch it since
    Ohhh me too!!! When I went to see it, we were TTC for the first time, and going through fertility treatment (over a year before I got pregnant), and we also LOVE to travel. So I was watching it going "That's us!" thinking about how we'd never have kids, and how sad it was that they never even used the tickets... and... and...

I was actually SOBBING in the cinema! Poor DH kept glancing over, going "Erm...is everything okay?"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (02-07-2012)