+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladder 49 - when the red car pulls up out front of his wife's house.

Never Been Kissed when she thinks that he's not coming and she's standing in the middle of the softball diamond.

Any of the movies based on books by Nicholas Sparks - A Walk To Remember, Dear John, Last Song.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    I love Channing Tatum. On my list of movies to see now, I hadn't even heard of it until now lol.

I watched the trailer and it wasn't that sad, but I hope the movie will be good. I guess because the storyline has been done before, but I hope that they do it well because they are both good actors.

edit... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JoXHO3ceUY

Ok i know this is a tear jerker thread, but I laughed at the two comments on the youtube link...

"If channing tatum says he's your husband you ROLL WITH IT!"

"Life Lesson... Don't date Rachel McAdams, because she won't remember you.. *Cough cough* Notebook"

hehe.
    My sister and I were saying the same..."It's Channing, CHANNING! Just say ok"!!!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post
    I just thought of another one, LOL.

Hope Floats - When Bernice wants to go with her Daddy and he doesn't want her and Bertie comes out and carries her back inside.

Oh.... my heart ;-(
    Oh yes, and at the end when she tugs on her mum's arm and says 'my cup runeth over'.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (22-01-2012)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by becca022 View Post
    Also in true blood when Eric is crying after his maker (I can't think of his name) goes into the sun.
    Godric He was hot! But yes, I teared up during that bit too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    Oh my god, i cry all through that ep too, but even WORSE is when Dawn tries to bring back Joyce, and she and Buffy are at the front door, at the end, and Buffy cries 'who's going to take care of us?' I HOWL when i watch that, i'm full on crying right now thinking about it
    That's why I love this show!!! If I'm not sobbing like a little baby I'm laughing my head off

There are soooo many episodes I could mention.... when Willow is off her head and crashes the car and hurts Dawn. When Xander stops her from ending the world. When Buffy has to kill Angel. And in Angel when Connor is taken into the hell dimension and so on and so on......

Ahhh, I really love these shows In fact, as soon as the kidlets are in bed I'm watching a couple of eps

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyLove View Post
    That's why I love this show!!! If I'm not sobbing like a little baby I'm laughing my head off

There are soooo many episodes I could mention.... when Willow is off her head and crashes the car and hurts Dawn. When Xander stops her from ending the world. When Buffy has to kill Angel. And in Angel when Connor is taken into the hell dimension and so on and so on......

Ahhh, I really love these shows In fact, as soon as the kidlets are in bed I'm watching a couple of eps
    I wanted to cry when Buffy and Spike hooked up....LAME! That whole 'idea' was when I lost interest in the show....was better when Spike hated her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I wanted to cry when Buffy and Spike hooked up....LAME! That whole 'idea' was when I lost interest in the show....was better when Spike hated her.
    And in "once more with feeling" when they all learn Buffy was in heaven and can never go back *sniff*

OH!
    And when Buffy wins the "protector" award, made me cry...

They do all love her!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I haven't checked to see if this has been mentioned already but...

The scene in Sex and the City 1 where Carrie and Big pass each others cars in the street and Carrie beats Big with the flowers hen gets back in the car and Charlotte hugs her and points at Big (as he goes to approach Carrie) and yells "No!"

Makes me bawl every time! I'm covered in goosebumps just writing it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    Yes this! And when Charlotte gives him that look and says 'No!' and hugs Carrie close to her.
    Knew I should have read he thread before posting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    The episode of The Simpsons where Homer's mother has to leave him again Also the part in The Simpsons movie where Marge tells Homer she's leaving and taking the kids via video (she recorded the message over their wedding video *sobs*).
    I LOVE that you cried at the Simpsons!