+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pram for two ...

In 2010 I purchased a BJ City Elite knowing there was an option for a toddler jump seat. When I found out I was expecting DS2 in 2011 I contacted the place of purchase to order a toddler seat. At the time I was told there had been a voluntary recall & that they were awaiting delivery of the new & improved seat.

I finally received the seat 4 weeks before DS2 arrived. I have since been advised these seats have been recalled also and have not been replaced.

So now I have a BJCE (which is an amazing pram BTW) but without any option for 2 seats.

Baby Jogger is offering a special on the City Select but I really just don't like the look of it. It seems really long & looks funny when used as a single pram.

Can anyone recommend me a suitable alternative? 2yo & 2mth old. Used for both shopping & walking.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    An Emmaljunga they're an awesome pram and you can get a toddler seat.
    There are heaps on eBay but seem to all be in Vic
    I recently sold mine and am now pregnant again and want another but new they are very expensive

3. The Following User Says Thank You to madjedjjlill For This Useful Post:

2Bboys  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in the exact same position (and love my city elite!) We are going to get the Baby Jogger City Mini GT double (released this March) - otherwise we would have been getting the normal city mini double

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MyPossum For This Useful Post:

2Bboys  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would buy a double baby jogger city mini. I have the single and love it. My friend has one for her twins and has been really happy. It does depend on what sort of 'walks' you do. If it is just around the neighbourhood you should be fine.

You could also buy a twin valco or other 3 wheeler 2nd hand and use that for walks.

Adventure buggy have a 3wheeler with toddler seat. the toddler seat can sit up the top

There is also the buggy pod smorph? which attaches to the side of the pram and is an extra seat. I am not sure if there is a sunshade but could be an option. It really depends how much your child walks. It would never have worked for my son

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hullabalu For This Useful Post:

2Bboys  (25-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. It seems there really is a gap in the market that needs to be filled.

The 'perfect' tandem pram still evades me.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub