• Evap

4 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Leto View Post
    It picked mine up when my hcg level was 2. I am a POAS addict so had other brands and they were all negative. FRER in my experience is definitely the most sensitive and the only one I haven't had evap lines with.
    Thanks, thats good to know Next time I'll buy them instead of wasting my money on the rest!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the exact same thing 2 days ago on crystal clear test. I tested again in the morning and a similar line. I then straight after started bleeding. I am fairly certain I have just got AF it was 4 days late and that is really unusual for me so I think it was early MC however I might be just fooling myself but I still feel pregnant! my (.) (.) are tender. I dont get that with AF. let us know what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope, not pregnant. Just a sneaky little evap line. Thanks for the feedback girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sosoon View Post
    I got the exact same thing 2 days ago on crystal clear test. I tested again in the morning and a similar line. I then straight after started bleeding. I am fairly certain I have just got AF it was 4 days late and that is really unusual for me so I think it was early MC however I might be just fooling myself but I still feel pregnant! my (.) (.) are tender. I dont get that with AF. let us know what happens

Oh those blue dye tests are notorius for giving out false +'s!!