4 50.00%
  • Evap

4 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not entirely sure whether I want it to be a positive, lol. Whilst it would be FANTASTIC, seeing as I was told that I would need IVF to have any more children.....I've only been with the boyfriend for a few months We definitely weren't trying!!!

I have no idea when my period would be due, as I've had issues with it over the last few months due to PCOS. I certainly wasn't expecting a 2nd line when I did the test, was more just taking the test to ease my paranoia, since it's been about 5 months since I had a regular period. Only recently started on metformin for PCOS, which I read can actually assist with conceiving....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed things work out in the way you want!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with the retest. I am interested in hearing how the next test turns out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The shops had no more forelife tests, so I bought confirm, as it states on the box that it picks up levels as low as 10. BFN on that test too. So I'm thinking that the first one must have been an evap. Will test with FMU tomorrow and Sunday to be certain...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ~ElectricPink~ For This Useful Post:

laurea  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ElectricPink - Sorry to be a downer, but I suspect it could have been an evap line...

As a long time TTC'er I've POAS millions of times in the past and I've often had evap lines that look exactly like the one on the picture that you posted...I could be wrong though, that is just my experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    FRER picked up a faint bfp for me the morning I had a beta test of just 3!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the feedback Pizzle Yeah, I am now leaning towards it being an evap too. It's not a downer as such - we certainly weren't trying! Whilst I still would be happy if I were indeed pregnant, I wouldn't really be disappointed if I'm not, as the timing isn't exactly right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    FRER picked up a faint bfp for me the morning I had a beta test of just 3!!!!
    Wow really?? I should have grabbed them! Was going to, but it didn't state on the box what level it picks up, so I just went for the confirm. Guess I'll just have to be patient (although that is definitely NOT one of my virtues!) and wait for a few days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Good luck Hun, hope you get the results your after. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ElectricPink~ View Post
    Wow really?? I should have grabbed them! Was going to, but it didn't state on the box what level it picks up, so I just went for the confirm. Guess I'll just have to be patient (although that is definitely NOT one of my virtues!) and wait for a few days...
    It picked mine up when my hcg level was 2. I am a POAS addict so had other brands and they were all negative. FRER in my experience is definitely the most sensitive and the only one I haven't had evap lines with.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Leto For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (21-01-2012)