4 50.00%
  • Evap

4 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Is this a BFP or an evap line???

So yesterday morning I POAS, after a few minutes there was only 1 line, so I put it down and forgot about it. Happened to glance at it a few hours later, and there was a faint pink line!! Did another test in the afternoon, and it was negative.Just wondering whether the first one may have been an evap line? Have a look and let me know what you think. Although I've read that evap lines are usually clear/grey?? The test strip at the top is the one from the morning... http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/...8/DSCN1385.jpgThis photo was taken this morning, so as you can see, no evap line has formed on the test that I took yesterday afternoon. These test strips are forelife extra. I tested again with first response this morning, just the cheapo ones though, and I got a BFN. What do you girls think???
    Last edited by ~ElectricPink~; 21-01-2012 at 20:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I see it, but they always say to discard tests after 10 minutes as false lines can appear after this. so i think this may be the case.

You can always try a different test or test in a few more days?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NowWhoWantsPie? For This Useful Post:

Mrs Leto  (20-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can see it, but it's hard to say whether it is a pos or an evap, though I am leaning more toward faint pos, as you said, it is still pink and no other evap on your other test. Either way, I would test again in a couple more days with a FRER. Goodluck and it's good to see you around again

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (20-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm going to test again on Sunday or Monday morning, but I'm just impatient And curious about what everyone else thinks about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I tested again today with the First Response Dip & Read, still neg. Hmmmm. Apparently the forelife extra (the one I got the possible positive on) has a sensitivity of 10miu, whilst the first response is 25miu, so that might explain it too. Off to pick up some more of the forelife strips, too impatient and want to know now!!!!!!
    Last edited by ~ElectricPink~; 21-01-2012 at 13:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Get some first response early response hpt's as they are very sensitive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh I wanna know too! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you probably have low levels of preg hormone.. Wait a few days and if you don't get your period then test again. It will come up straight away. It's probably because it's so early. Good luck!! Hope your period doesn't come.. They're the ones the doctor told me That because of early testing more early miscarriages are reported .. Like a heavy period.. If we didn't have testing we wouldn't even know! Lol... Hard to resist when were trying for a baby though!!

Again good luck!!

Next time I try I'm going to try to resist testing early I think.. I pray lol! This time I found out super early with a line after ten minutes then after a couple of days I got it straight away.. I too fell for the evaporation line bollocks.. So I made hubby pee on a stick!!!!! His did NOT end up in a line lol obviously!!!! Sadly though, mine ended up in a missed miscarriage at 7-8 weeks.

Google can be our worst enemy hehe.. I totally understand your pain lol!! Just be patient.. But I think your up the duff love xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ElectricPink~ View Post
    So I tested again today with the First Response Dip & Read, still neg. Hmmmm. Apparently the forelife extra (the one I got the possible positive on) has a sensitivity of 10miu, whilst the first response is 25miu, so that might explain it too. Off to pick up some more of the forelife strips, too impatient and want to know now!!!!!!
    i never had any problems with forelife. always been accurate and i have 8 kids and many miscaarriages to go by. hope its a positive for you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazyfamily For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (21-01-2012)