+ Reply to Thread
    Perth, WA
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Whinge: pregnant and ceased to exist at work :(

Just having a whinge, since getting preggers it's like I've ceased to exist at work....keep getting passed over for jobs and given extremely menial crap to do, can't wait to get out of here!!! Meanwhile can't even look up baby stuff online cause that's doing personal stuff - so just thumb twiddling and bored stupid!!!!!!

Just makes me feel utterly worthless and like I have nothing to offer....

Thankyou for reading felt better getting that out!!!

I know exactly what you mean! The same thing happened to me. I went on a long holiday for 6 weeks to Europe and came back when I was about 27 weeks. My desk had been moved and I was moved into a much smaller little sh****y room where all the printers and crap went. I got the menial jobs (which tbh I didn't mind) cos it was easier work and I could go home on time everyday. But after coming back from a long break, I wish I quit prior to it!

Hang in there! I suppose work will make the days go quicker

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy2MissA For This Useful Post:

Pixie83  (20-01-2012)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am suffering the same thing. My boss doesn't even hid her discrimination, openly says, oh you cannot have that work because you're about to leave. Drives me up the wall, I'm pregnant, not suddenly brainless.

So I am over sitting at work trying to look busy. I have decided to take 3 weeks of annual leave before my maternity leave starts (because I have heaps of LSL and annual leave accrued and can have 13 months off all paid and still come back with leave). I'd rather be home doing stuff here than twiddling my thumbs there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to davally For This Useful Post:

Pixie83  (20-01-2012)