+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VeganMum View Post
    I agree! I used to love bubhub but actually left it for ages because clearly you can't even post a cute video without it getting shut down, if you don't get it or like it don't respond. I think people need to think before they post "is my input really necessary?"
    Thats just ridiculous.
    sorry that I am not a metal head.
    I watched the vid and added what I thought.
    I didnt shut it down??? lol.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (22-01-2012),Pinkzy  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone has their opinions. I know she's a cutie so some neg comment really doesn't even register with me. I just think it's super funny they start a whole thread on respecting other people and then come into my thread and neg because i upset their apple cart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Chords View Post
    Everyone has their opinions. I know she's a cutie so some neg comment really doesn't even register with me. I just think it's super funny they start a whole thread on respecting other people and then come into my thread and neg because i upset their apple cart.
    ok now i am really confused??
    what apple cart?
    I actually commented as no one else did.
    I dont see how i was negative or disrespectful.

far out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Now, OP, if you only want people to comment if they thought the video was cute, awesome, best thing ever etc etc then please edit your thread title to say that. Just because a couple of us didn't think the video was totally amazing and said so very politely doesn't mean that we're shutting the thread down.

My goodness ladies, it's Sunday morning. Why so serious?! Just because someone has a different opinion to you about a video doesn't mean your world is ending lol.

Can I also suggest maybe to read the BH rules
    Last edited by Mod-pegasus; 22-01-2012 at 15:53.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

Chocolate All Gone Now  (22-01-2012),ComeBackKid  (22-01-2012),Deserama  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I 'get' the music as you said previously but I didn't really find the clip cute sorry! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pretty simple, really. Anyhoo, I have better things to do than buy into the trouble making and blatant baiting in this pointless thread. Since you keep waxing lyrical about how "everyone's entitled to their own opinion" in every 2nd thread...you really shouldn't have a problem with that

Ciao .
    Last edited by Mod-pegasus; 22-01-2012 at 15:56. Reason: reference to deleted text

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

*Cj*  (22-01-2012),Chocolate All Gone Now  (22-01-2012),ComeBackKid  (22-01-2012),Deserama  (22-01-2012),insanity  (22-01-2012),Ishtyban  (22-01-2012),Luna Lovegood  (22-01-2012),Made in England  (22-01-2012),Mrs Leto  (22-01-2012),NancyBlackett  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VeganMum View Post
    No actually, I am just sick of coming on bubhub to see other people being negative ALL THE TIME. You can't even post a cute video anymore without someone being negative geez.
    And the OP shouldn't have to write that she only wants positive comments, people should realize that sometimes its nicer to shush. It's called manners.

Really I don't expect everyone to like what I like we live in a world with millions of people. Everyone is going to have some different opinion and I think if everyone accepted that they wouldn't get their their nickers in such a knot. I say cool if you just wasted 10 minutes of your life hating on something, awesome how does that effect me. People can say what they like in here wether it be they hate it or not. I'm the last person to want to censor anyone's opinion.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I didn't like it at all. I wouldn't have said anything but I'm shocked at how people are being spoken to in this thread. We are allowed to dislike without being patronised and criticised. I agree with others, OP edit the title so only people who like may comment. Otherwise accept that people have different tastes.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Chocolate All Gone Now  (22-01-2012),ComeBackKid  (22-01-2012),Deserama  (22-01-2012),insanity  (22-01-2012),Luna Lovegood  (22-01-2012),Made in England  (22-01-2012),Mrs Leto  (22-01-2012),Pinkzy  (22-01-2012),Witwicky  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    I didn't like it at all. I wouldn't have said anything but I'm shocked at how people are being spoken to in this thread. We are allowed to dislike without being patronised and criticised. I agree with others, OP edit the title so only people who like may comment. Otherwise accept that people have different tastes.
    "I" never said people couldn't express how they felt. I just said i found it funny that the thread I was told my feelings and opinions were not valid (which I fell asleep in btw lol) was championed by the same people in here not practicing what they preach. If you ask me sure there are lot's of crappy things in the world we may not agree with but if we start expecting others to censor themselves they will censor you too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast