+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the advice I haven't had my BFP I tested this morning I am a very impatient waiter lol tomorrow will be 7 days till AF and the box that I have for the forelife says 7-5 days I am doubtful that it will show anything but fingers crossed if it does not happen this month me and my hubby will be TTC he has told me this is his last one (for now) I have fingers crossed we will get our boy this time bu another lil princess will be awesome to. I can't wait I love pregnancy and birth and having a baby to hold. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusedkittie View Post
    Thanks for all the advice I haven't had my BFP I tested this morning I am a very impatient waiter lol tomorrow will be 7 days till AF and the box that I have for the forelife says 7-5 days I am doubtful that it will show anything but fingers crossed if it does not happen this month me and my hubby will be TTC he has told me this is his last one (for now) I have fingers crossed we will get our boy this time bu another lil princess will be awesome to. I can't wait I love pregnancy and birth and having a baby to hold. Take care

You are wayyyy too early lol don't lose hope yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for you you helped me think positively again last few days I been having the feeling you know when you bf and you start getting full and the let down feeling I use to get that when I bf or bubs was running late for aa feed with my two girls. Is it normal I felt it every time I went near stove to check dinner. I been having cramps and bit light headed been drinking my water as I am in wa and iits hot here drank 2 liters today. My cm is yellow creamy stuff and cervix closed so I have fingers crossed again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck hun! Fingers crossed for you!
    The first signs I had on being preggers (im 5 weeks 6 days) was the sore boobs and light headedness..a few days later I had really bad cramps and stabbing pains which I now know to be implanation pains.

The preggers test I have here says it can detect as early as six days before your period is due..but if yours says 7 go for it!!!

Actually I say go for it now, and even if its negative, do another one tomorrow, and the next day! I took 7!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your advice I got my 2 BFP last night going for 3 in minute wanted to POAS using FMU. I am so happy we weren't really trying I convinced myself this wasn't our time had only been off pill for few weeks and that was from 1 year and a half of taking them.