+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Earliest time to do pregnancy test?

Hi I need some advice I didn't chart my O as i have been on trimene 28 last 6 months and had a small month break I had AF around second of jan pretty sure had O 14-18 jan all I know I had the CM like egg white and was majorly aroused on Monday we did the deed saturday and Monday. I am about 10 days away from AF i think I was on BC stopped for month jan. I had cramps Monday Tuesday and Wednesday today I had my mornin cup of tea and it was like a drank seawater the taste hasn't left my mouth I drank water brushed my teeth still can't get rid of it. I have forelife pregnancy tests wondering if it's to early to know if I am pregnant. Thank you for your time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd wait a bit longer. I got my BFP at 8dpo, when we had our dating scan bubs measured a little smaller than I had expected so it could even have been 6 dpo but meh - I didn't bother trying to work out how it was all possible, I was just happy to be UTD. Good luck & if you're wanting to be pregnant - I can't tell from your post if this is a good or a bad thing!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you for your reply either way if I am pregnant or not I am happy will be extra happy if I am. My husband always says he doesnt want any more at this time but it was him that said if we do this time sure but I guess they say anything for a bit lol. I didn't know if stopping pill was a good or bad thing for me I thought a month break from it would rest my body I was happy to just go for a month with using condoms. We have 2 daughters aged 2 and 4 in march.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Bec...wait a few more days if you can!

you get the result you really want

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I hope I get the BFP but I don't wanna get to excited incase it's a BFN. With my first daughter we stopped the pill end of April 2007 and was pregnant by June. With my second daughter we wanted another baby so it was the case of I was breast feeding and 14 feb was my last period was pregnant right after that. I hope that I happened quick again this time but as I said I don't wanna get hopes up. I used a forelife ultra sensitive test this morning couldn't wait I am going to wait till Monday or Tuesday. I feel a bit silly. Thanks guys for help. Have a good day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't feel silly!! I only tested as early as I did because I was jealous of Lovey's BFP & whaddaya know, I got my own BFP!!! I then proceeded to POAS every second day for about a month. I stopped only when I was about 7 weeks pregnant!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd test 3-4 days before your af is due or 10 days past the day you thought you ovulated. I would use a first response test as it is the most sensitive and you would just be wasting money spending money on the less sensitive ones when they come up as negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one first response one left and to of these forelife ultra sensitive tests. The wierd salty taste has gone but I was feeling sick yesterday morning when it started. My back is sore and my boobies were a bit wierd this morning when I lightly brushed them while doing house work feel tired but have energy to clean more but running outta things that my daughters don't terrorize. and I forgot to mention I was checking cervix the other night Wednesday night and there was a small amount of dark red blood so I know normally people have pink brown I am hoping I might be a sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck hope you get the answer you hope for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    FRER are the BEST! This pregnancy just a few days ago LOL I go a V V faint BFP and my beta was only at a 3!!!!!!!!!