+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've heard scarier noises coming from my bathroom.
    Hoax.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zombiekitty For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (21-01-2012),MissMuppet  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, it's a hoax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Pretty clever hoax, because I bet lots of people all over the world also heard strange loud noises, ya know, seeing as there's 6 billion people, so just adds to the drama.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I for one, welcome our new dragon overlords.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    LMAO, if it's Dragon's then their rawrrrrrr's are a lot scarier than I thought they'd be.

I don't think it's all a hoax and trust me, I am the *biggest* skeptic out there lol. I think MOST of the videos are fakes and hoaxes but I genuinely believe some people have heard this noise. As for what the noise actually is, no idea.
    Last edited by Pinkzy; 21-01-2012 at 12:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive just seen this thread and now hearing the noise, last night while sitting on the toilet I didnt think much of it then but now im like WTF it made the toilet paper vibrate . It was weird I was like where the hell is that noise coming from

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok, so this reminded me of something just now.

Like 2 months ago DH and I were in bed asleep and a strange noise woke me up. It had been in my dream but when I woke up it was still there. I couldn't work out if it was a real noise or not because it was a horrible humm stuck in my ears and figured my ears were ringing. Anyway went to go back to sleep after trying to pop my ears. But the noise got louder, and sounded really strange like machinery but still a hum. I woke DH up and asked him if he could hear it. He got his bearings and then said "yeah helicopters go over all the time, go to sleep" I said noooo shhh... it isn't like a helicopter AT ALL. It is hummming!! And then the house felt like it vibrated slightly and then the humming noise stopped. It was SO creepy. DH still thinks it was some kind of machinery going past on a road nearby or something but I have heard planes, helicopters, road works, street cleaners and none of them sounded like this, and why would it vibrate the house yet sound so far away. If it was a helicopter vibrating the house it would have sounded like it was on our roof, but the noise wasn't that loud.

And because I am a skeptic of anything magical and wonderful lol, anyone have any ideas? Any type of road work thing that would cause that? Streetcleaner with special effects for a particularly dirty patch of road? We live near a refinery so I was also thinking they were doing something crazy in the middle of the night or that it was the bas pipline about to explode etc lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just having a brain fart here , but what if these noise are related to the huge earthquakes we had,the ones that shifted the Earth off it's axis?
    Just noting the dates, these have become more and more frequent since March 2011, which was when the Japan quake hit, just a thought.

Here's a lovely little video, worth a watch if any one is feeling nervous
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai0Hz...ature=youtu.be

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (21-01-2012)