+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    what a great thread, it's giving me a giggle on this crappy day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    OK...I'm overtired, only got 5 hours sleep last night. Keep in mind that I also live on a busy main road, across the road from a petrol station and across the road from a big events centre. So what I heard this morning honestly could be due to any of it...well not the traffic, but maybe some sort of traffic goings on much further down the road? or maybe there was something happening inside the events centre or maybe underground at the petrol station? I am guessing one of those would be the perfectly viable, scientific explanation.

I'm a skeptic and I'm going with one of those three answers however, I did hear something this morning. It was hummy - like a hum noise, very similar to those videos but it was nowhere as loud and only lasted about 20 minutes or so? It sounded like it was coming from in front of me but below the ground or something? If there was no traffic noise I would of been able to hear it a lot better but yeah, if I had to describe the sound it'd be a 'hum'. Of course because I've seen this stupid videos I was immediately freaked out but like I said, it's gotta be one of the explanations I mentioned above.

Now...having said that...*looks around in a scared way*...nobody else here's heard anything weird right? .
    I've heard a humming while laying in bed late at night, sometimes when i've woken in the middle of the night. I put it down to being really tired and the sound of silence humming in my ears.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LlamaMa For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (20-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    it sounded like cows to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Livvey View Post
    I've heard a humming while laying in bed late at night, sometimes when i've woken in the middle of the night. I put it down to being really tired and the sound of silence humming in my ears.
    when did you hear it?? a FB friend is saying she heard similar noises this morning but I'm not sure if she's just stirring or not .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't want to say it in case you guys think "this chick's at idiot" but DH and I heard it last week. We were having a BBQ with the family and were looking around trying to figure out what it was. We put it down to the lebanese people next door playing their music and left it at that. But then again.. Maybe it's nothing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (20-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG (insert a little freak out man here!!!)

I just watched about half way through that clip and had to turn it off it freaked me out so much, all the same freaky screaming sound in different areas throughout the world, I am going with the dragons theory too, that is so some devilsome creature screaming as they came back to life.

Now to go lock all doors and windows and crawl under my bed for the night, thank god DD is at her dads this weekend.

Why did I watch it....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singlemumma82 For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (21-01-2012),Pinkzy  (20-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I first came across some of these clips over a year ago and I remember thinking they were very War of the World-ish, very very creepy!

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1645/...zing_Core.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    My gut instinct tells me this has to be a hoax....but I don't mind admitting this is starting to make me a little nervous lol, mainly because I'm obviously not the only one here who's heard it. All in all, this is a very exciting year to be alive with all the weird noise stuff and all the Dec 21st hype!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    when did you hear it?? a FB friend is saying she heard similar noises this morning but I'm not sure if she's just stirring or not .
    Probably about 6 months ago. A few times since then. Any time i've mentioned it to DP he's not heard it. I wish DP was home, i don't want to sleep alone! Dogs are staying in my room tonight!

Is it possible that these videos are some elaborate way of getting publicity for some new freaky movie?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LlamaMa For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (20-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could be right Livvey, here's an article I've just come across:

http://entertainment.gather.com/view...81474981036370

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

LlamaMa  (20-01-2012)