+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lol I like in the comments it says the earth needs WD-40. That's probably the problem!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TinyLittleTootsies For This Useful Post:

1+1=5  (20-01-2012),Luna Lovegood  (19-01-2012),Pinkzy  (19-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just watched another one. These Scientists in Russia drilled into the earths crust and put a microphone down 14.4km hoping to hear the earths movements. All they head was screaming from people. They believe the drilled into the gates of hell.
    That kinda creeped me out. The scientist cried aloud and went into shock and had to be given drugs to erase their short term memory. I'd like to look into this. True or not, it sounds interesting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I've heard that too Dark Cherry. Some people say it's like, hell or something.

I reckon it must have just been air moving around weirdly down there and it just sounded like screams or whatever.

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Reminds me if the movie "red state" by Kevun smith.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nazgul For This Useful Post:

Lollie1990  (19-01-2012),Pinkzy  (19-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I've heard that too Dark Cherry. Some people say it's like, hell or something.

I reckon it must have just been air moving around weirdly down there and it just sounded like screams or whatever.
    That's what I thought as well. They should forget the microphone and send a camera down there! Still scared the crap out of me. I've been shutting doors behind me all day because I feel like somebody is watching me. I know nobody isn't but I just get scared easily lol I'll be running to DS for protection hahahah

The strange noise thing... Very very interesting.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (20-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cthulhu!!! I mean Cloverfield!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (20-01-2012)

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought it sounded like the zombie apocolypse.

XOOMing in to the hub from the couch

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BarefootedMumma For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (20-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just been watching you tube videos on this. I'm not sure, seems a little creepy to me. Not sure if I should watch the drilling one, I'm home alone with just the boys and my dogs until Sunday and I'm already a little freaked.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LlamaMa For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (21-01-2012),Pinkzy  (20-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    OK...I'm overtired, only got 5 hours sleep last night. Keep in mind that I also live on a busy main road, across the road from a petrol station and across the road from a big events centre. So what I heard this morning honestly could be due to any of it...well not the traffic, but maybe some sort of traffic goings on much further down the road? or maybe there was something happening inside the events centre or maybe underground at the petrol station? I am guessing one of those would be the perfectly viable, scientific explanation.

I'm a skeptic and I'm going with one of those three answers however, I did hear something this morning. It was hummy - like a hum noise, very similar to those videos but it was nowhere as loud and only lasted about 20 minutes or so? It sounded like it was coming from in front of me but below the ground or something? If there was no traffic noise I would of been able to hear it a lot better but yeah, if I had to describe the sound it'd be a 'hum'. Of course because I've seen this stupid videos I was immediately freaked out but like I said, it's gotta be one of the explanations I mentioned above.

Now...having said that...*looks around in a scared way*...nobody else here's heard anything weird right? .