+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ACU Student Midwife in Melbourne

Hi there and thanks for reading!

My name is Jessica and I'm a student midwife in my second year at ACU. I am currently looking for pregnant women in Melbourne who would be interested in becoming a part of the "Continuity of Care Experience". This is the new program that has replaced the Follow Through Journey. The CCE program brings student midwives and pregnant women from the community together. This partnership enables students to gain first hand midwifery experience whilst studying as well as providing the women with support and friendship during their pregnancy and early parenting journey.

Usually the CCE program involves having myself attend appointments with you and your primary caregiver. As a student, I am not qualified to be your primary caregiver and my main role is to provide support and assist you where possible. If you are interested in having a support person at your birth I am happy to attend, however it is not a requirement of the program and it is absolutely 100% your decision. Further, you are able to withdraw from the program at any time should you decide to.

If you are less than 35 weeks pregnant and interested in learning more about the Continuity of Care Experience and the benefits and support a student midwife can offer, please feel free to email me: jessica_astle@hotmail.com

All the best

Jessica

Last edited by JessicaMidStudent; 19-07-2012 at 17:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Just bumping this post as I am still looking for women to be part of the Continuity of Care Experience

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Jessica,

Are you still looking for ladies to follow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds lovely :-)
    Sadly I'm no longer pregnant but trying again hopefully this month :-)
    We are on IVF..... Also south east melb

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi stretch,

Yes I am definitely still looking for some lovely pregnant ladies to follow if you're interested I can send more info or we can just get together for a chat? Feel free to get in touch, my mobile is 0432715406 or email x

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC,

Sad to hear about your loss but hopefully your IVF journey will soon lead you to a healthy baby Hang in there, all the best xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just bumping up this post!

I am still looking for some pregnant women who are interested in sharing their journey with a student. Please feel free to contact me for more information