Hi guys,

I have been a member of BH for a while now, and have also have taken a big intrest in photography over the past few years. Although I have only been doing it as a hobby for the past few years, with practice, and new equipment and after a while, I have gotten to a stage where I am shooting very well. My family has always praised my work, but recently after Xmas they have suggested to me that I start a little from home business, with below average prices for photography for families on the central coast.

I thought it was such a good idea, as generally when you want to get photos of the family, or of a new baby, or even of the pets, a big named, big company photography will often charge you $120 PER HOUR.

Based on my experience and given I am only new to the business side of things, I am offering a shoot for ONLY $100 in total.

YES, this means, it doesn't matter how many hours I am there, or how many photos I take, it only costs you $100.

I do work professionally as a photography editor for wedding photos, so I am an expert at editing photos. I am also offering this to you FREE OF CHARGE.

Big photography companies can charge hundreds for this ontop of the cost of the photographer.

Of course I have only been shooting for a few years, but I will post some of my work, and you can take a look and decide for yourself.

I would love to be able to build up a business, this is something I love doing, and am passionate about.

This is a link to an add I have posted on gum tree for the central coast, please spread the word, or email me on Jessica.t1991@hotmail.com for more information. I am booked already up until the 26 th of Jan with family friends down in Sydney, but my books are open to any families on the coast ASAP. I plan to have this offer going until march so get in now..

If you would like me to email you some of the photos from my portfolio so far, I would be more than happy to do so, I'm only a click away.

Remember $100 in total !!!!!!!!

http://http://centralcoastnsw.gumtre...wmid=346842295