+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    the ones at woolies it's got a remote control (ultimate in lazy) timer and costs about $20. i've had mine for 3 years and it's going strong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a vornado it's a little bit expensive but not as expensive as a dyson. Unlike the dyson though (which is essentially one stylish expensive fan that's no different to a $15 fan except the blades are hidden.) it circulates air around the room. It doesn't spin but you position it in certain ways ie. bottom of an internal staircase to circulate the cool air. I was a little skeptical but I put it on while my air con is on and it really maximises it in a large space.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Chords View Post
    I have a vornado it's a little bit expensive but not as expensive as a dyson. Unlike the dyson though (which is essentially one stylish expensive fan that's no different to a $15 fan except the blades are hidden.) it circulates air around the room. It doesn't spin but you position it in certain ways ie. bottom of an internal staircase to circulate the cool air. I was a little skeptical but I put it on while my air con is on and it really maximises it in a large space.
    Funny you should say that, because that's what I bought!! Space is a bit of an issue in my bedroom so it will work out well. Can't wait to go home and try it!

I also ended up buying a new printer, got it half price, woohoo! (got the HP Envy 100)