+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations! I just wanted to add that I'm another who had pretty much nothing in the way of symptoms, it worked out great (I'm sitting on my bed waiting for my 10 week old son to go off to sleep atm)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby_Tuesday15 For This Useful Post:

chrissy73  (19-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps! And Congrats to you too! What an exciting time! Feeling so much better after posting my question.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy73 View Post
    Thank you. Yeah... it was awful. I suppose everything happens for a reason. How did you find the IVF process? I thought it would be daunting ( in particular the injections which didnt worry me at all in the end!! ).... but it was such an amazing experience..... and worth every penny.
    It was definitely a little overwhelming for me. I got used to all the needles and injecting myself pretty quickly too! We did a fresh cycle which ended in miscarriage and then a FET which led to our little miracle boy. Definitely worth every $ spent to hold him in my arms!

mostly in Perth but sometimes away with the fairies
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Chrissy73. I am 43 years of age and am now 13.5 weeks pregnant and all done through IVF too. Dont worry, I didnt have any symptoms apart from tiredness, sore boobs, blocked nose and headaches. I still keep pinching myself because I expected that I should get morning sickness and that it was a bad sign because all my previous pregnancies I had no symptoms and I miscarried all of them. However each scan has showed (the last one being a week ago) that bub is healthy, growing, moving and strong with a heartbeat, so dont worry it is all good! Enjoy your pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! I'm so sorry for your loss, but how exciting that you now have your little man! Words can't describe the heartache with a miscarraige. I'm so happy that it has all turned out well for you and you are now holding a healthy little boy! Fantastic that you could inject yourself too!! I had my hubby do mine as I am a big chicken!! Again.... it was such an amazing journey. I look forward to holding our bub too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Theresa!
    Congratulations on your IVF success and thank you for your kind words! What an incredible journey you have been on! Inspiring.... I hope you have a healthy and enjoy able pregnancy and wish you all the best. Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations on the pregnancy

Im now 13 weeks and until I had my 1st scan the other day I was so nervous I had imagined the whole thing! LOL

I had no real symptoms besides having no period lol

Good luck and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!! We are some of the lucky few who don't get sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps and Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you also have a great pregnancy and that it continues to be "easy".... lol!! x