+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    I did not get morning sickness at all through my pregnancy. In the early days I only experienced nausea when really hungry, tiredness and sore boobs. Try not to stress too much about lack of symptoms-it doesn't always mean something's wrong. I know I spent a lot of time worrying as I had miscarried previously and I really stressed myself out.

My pregnancy has just resulted in the birth of a beautiful baby boy just 2 weeks ago!

Best of luck. Here's wishing you a happy, healthy and uneventful pregnancy. xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

chrissy73  (19-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks B'Mummy!! You poor thing!! hubby keeps telling me the same thing! Maybe it is just around the corner! Thanks for the wishes tho!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hardly knew I was pregnant and only do know because of my belly. I was more tired than normal but nothing extreme. Enjoy it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:

chrissy73  (19-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps kw123!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations summastarlet!!! How exciting for you! thank you for the advice and kind wishes and i hope you enjoy every moment of your new bundle of joy!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy73 View Post
    Congratulations summastarlet!!! How exciting for you! thank you for the advice and kind wishes and i hope you enjoy every moment of your new bundle of joy!! xx
    No problems. I forgot to add that this was an IVF pregnancy too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's just awesome! I saw the FET baby at the bottom of your message but wasnt sure if it referred to IVF or something else ( as I am new to this site ). I joined early last year but I didnt really interact after our miscarraige in March :-(
    How amazing is the IVF process? We feel so blessed..... good luck on your journey! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy73 View Post
    That's just awesome! I saw the FET baby at the bottom of your message but wasnt sure if it referred to IVF or something else ( as I am new to this site ). I joined early last year but I didnt really interact after our miscarraige in March :-(
    How amazing is the IVF process? We feel so blessed..... good luck on your journey! x
    Sorry for your loss

IVF is amazing. Feel so blessed that we have the technology to help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. Yeah... it was awful. I suppose everything happens for a reason. How did you find the IVF process? I thought it would be daunting ( in particular the injections which didnt worry me at all in the end!! ).... but it was such an amazing experience..... and worth every penny.