+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Target cost me $69 yesterday in rompers I didn't really need . But they're cute, so who cares LOLOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not quite $300 later... both my girls are set for winter clothes this year and Thumper has a new swing. I'm chuffed! Saved a fortune, plus we had lots of fun picking all the little clothes out.

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dh has just informed me that if I go get "my face on" {what he calls makeup} and get dressed he'll take me down and I can pick anything I want and he'll put it in storage containers today to set aside.
    He's an accountant born and bred so when I said "no deposit layby" you could almost see the gleam in his eyes.

*cackles with glee*

I'm going to buy ALLLLL of it!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    Dh has just informed me that if I go get "my face on" {what he calls makeup} and get dressed he'll take me down and I can pick anything I want and he'll put it in storage containers today to set aside.
    He's an accountant born and bred so when I said "no deposit layby" you could almost see the gleam in his eyes.

*cackles with glee*

I'm going to buy ALLLLL of it!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Take me with you!

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate All Gone Now View Post
    Take me with you!
    I'm ecstatic! Okay, so I won't get to see it until I've paid it all off, but I'll have a basket full of baby things to carry around the store and chuff over like a clucky old hen.

I hope nobody says "When are you due?" to me. They did in Kmart when hubby felt the need to buy our their stock of stripy nappy covers that were on sale, and I said "Winter 2013, hopefully". Poor dear was so confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went and put the safe and sound car seat, a rocker/swing, high chair, bond onesies and fancy baby monitor on lab-by! Yay! Now I have to keep it a secret from DF. I promised I wouldnt buy anything until I had my 20 week scan (8 weeks away!!) but I need to be more organised than that!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    I'm ecstatic! Okay, so I won't get to see it until I've paid it all off, but I'll have a basket full of baby things to carry around the store and chuff over like a clucky old hen.

I hope nobody says "When are you due?" to me. They did in Kmart when hubby felt the need to buy our their stock of stripy nappy covers that were on sale, and I said "Winter 2013, hopefully". Poor dear was so confused.
    I keep getting banned from sales... Lol!

I have 2 orders already on layby ...
    But gonna get DS & DD some more clothes...

People always ask me when I'm due - 19 weeks to go, they then look at my belly and go "aww you poor dear..." I look 8 months... Thanks guys! And then they find out I'll have 3 under 26 months... Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    awesome! i still have to get a new booster car seat for my ds so i might check it out. thanks for the tip

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to get some wipes but all sold out