+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Big school this year

Hello
    Well my big baby is finally off to kindergarten in 2 weeks time. Man how time flies by.
    Anyone's else's little one off to big school? If so how do you feel? Are you's ready? What school?

It is such a big milestone in their little lives, I'm so excited for my little one but so scared at the same time lol

Kay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My baby start pre prep next Monday he has never been to daycare and is starting a 5 day fortnight , I'm excited and sad at the same time.
    He only realized last week that I won't be staying with him now he doesn't want to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    aw how exciting sure they will all be fine !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DD starts school this year as well & is very excited about it (she has been in pre school & is very social) but i am terrified & having a hard time coping with my 'baby' starting her first steps off into the big wide world I have a 3 year old & another one on the way & although it's a while off, i dread having to go through this again

When i was younger i used to laugh at all the crying mums seeing their kid's off on their first day of school but this year i'm going to be standing there right with them

Tell me i'm normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My eldest goes to kindy this year and I am excited about it. I was feeling a bit uncertain, but can't wait now.

I think she will love it, I will get to see her more (compared to last year when she was in daycare for long hours) and am even looking forward to canteen duty, reading etc.

I might have a small tear seeing her dressed up in uniform, but I think we will both be fine.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dd1 is starting pre primary so 5 full days I'm so looking forward to it last year when she started kindy I was a little sad and when the year ended even sadder

Next year when my youngest starts kindy I will be really sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow isn't it such a big step in their little lives.
    I am so excited and a tad sad at the same time. I know she'l be fine and do great but we will always worry even if they are in their 30s lol
    Don't forget the cameras and tissues.

So is everything bought ready to go?