+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I did nothing and lost it all almost straight away. Though I did slowly start putting it back on.
    I've been walking DD in her pram an hour a day which is helping as I always eat healthy but have never exercised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so very lucky to have bounced back to under my pre-baby weight within two weeks.

Having said that though my tummy is still soft and squelchy at 6 weeks pp with DD2. It hides well under clothes though

I gained 12kg with DD1 and 10kg with DD2 and that weight (and then some) fell off me as soon as my milk came in. Breast feeding really sheds my weight and its the ONLY time in my life that I can eat pretty much whatever I want without it going straight to my hips!

I have to be careful though, because when DD1 weaned at 17 months 2-3kg crept up on me so I will try to minimise that this time around by making healthier choices.

Everyone is so different. I had a pretty difficult pregnancy so I'd much rather have a smooth pregnancy and deal with losing excess weight afterwards than have a difficult pregnancy and no weight issues IYKWIM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DS is 5 months and I'm still 5 kgs heavier pre pregnancy. It's so frustrating. Being on maternity leave means I have all this time on my hands so I find myself eating constantly! I treadmill almost everyday but I hate hate hate exercise and love love love food!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also a lucky one, pre pregnancy I was 89kgs, lost 4kgs before I fell pregnant then a week after DS I was 72kgs lol pregnancy made me lose weight, I had no morning sickness and I never gained any while pg so stayed 85kg the whole way, I ended up with GD due to PCOS (no family history of diabetes so it was stated it was more than likely due to my weight and PCOS).
    I'm not too sure if I'll be so lucky next time but I hope to one day get down to my goal weight of 60kgs

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD is 4 months old and I still have 9kg to pre baby weight, but I was underweight (49kg/small size 6) when I fell pregnant. Now I'm 58kg and a healthy size 10 and feel so much better . I gained 26kg in pregnancy!! I haven't done much exercise either, just BFing and walking.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I gained just under 7kgs with DD and lost it all within the first month. Gained half of it back after I stopped BFing. Fail

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seemed to take ages. I was 49kg pre preg and was up to about 65kg when she was born. I had a lot of fluid I think.

By about 6 months I'd probably lost most of it.

Next pregnancy I'll try and minimize how much I put on because I hated feeling big, especially being such a short ars3 I feel like a chubster when I carry extra weight. I think tall people can carry it off well and look voluptous, I just looked podgy.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktini View Post
    With DS1 I gained 30kg and went from 65kg to almost 100kg I had alot of fluid retention and DS1 was 9pound so within the first week I had lost 10kg.The last 20kg wasn't so easy. I lost another 10ish before falling pregnant with DS2, with extremely strict exercise and healthy diet. Only gained 15kg with DS2 and lost around 5kg withing the first couple of weeks. But then when DS2 was 10months I had a relationship breakdown and managed to regain those 5kg I had lost. The boys are now older, 4 and 2, 3months ago I was over 90kg, I have now lost over 12kg and just have another 11kg until I am back at pre-pregnancy weight, I have worked very very hard to get to where I am, strict diet and exercise is what has got me here, I wish I was lucky enough to bounce back straight after pregnancy, but unfortunetly I wasn't, I envy those who do
    I relate to this (except substitute PND for relationship breakdown) I've been losing and gaining the same 5kg for 3 years now (and I'm 15-kg over my pre-baby weight)

Quote Originally Posted by daysta112 View Post
    2 year 9 months and still waiting for it to dissapear. I lost 10 of the 30+ KGs I gained while pregnant and now have lost my mojo
    yep thank you for your honesty, I wasn't feeling brave enough to reply before I read your reply My 'baby' has turned 3 and I'm still 15kg over my ideal weight. I'm just at the point where I'm sick of trying to lose it, my weight is stable and I will be happy if it stays like that for a while. Can't be farked dieting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    My baby is 8 weeks old and im slowly gaining weight. :-/ not. Happy. Jan.

Im TRYING to control my food intake, but its too hard. Im hungry 24/7. At least though katelyn has stopped having play times at night so im not eating through the night.

Plus hot cross buns off the shelf at woolies will help too. Lol.

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    I did nothing and lost it all almost straight away. Though I did slowly start putting it back on.
    I've been walking DD in her pram an hour a day which is helping as I always eat healthy but have never exercised.
    Hehe im the opposite. I exercise all the time but then im hungry and it takes 5 minutes to consume the calories that take an hours exercise to burn.

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast