+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dd is 21 months and I'm heavier now than I was when I had dd

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Gave birth
    Ditto.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    With DS I put on just 11kg in the pregnancy and was back to normal weight really quickly...then proceeded to gain weight AFTER he was born Eventually I lost it again (was only about 5 or so kilos).

With DD who is now nearly 7 months old, I put on 20kg in the pregnancy and then it took 4 - 6 months to get back down to pre pregnancy weight. I've done nothing special, just been breastfeeding and making sure I have small portion sizes. Everything in moderation has been the key, I believe. Plus I walk almost daily whether it be kinder drop off or to the shops with DD in the pram on the weekend. I do a lot of incidental exercise just getting from A to B because I leave my car at home a lot and walk instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I lost most of mine within 8 weeks because of the massive amount of breastmilk my body was producing!

Now DS is 15 months, I've stopped milking & I'm back on the pill - no idea what I weigh, but judging by the snugness of my pants I need to shed about 3-4kg to be comfortable again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I'm still a kilo above my pre-pregnancy weight and have been since DS was about 2 months old, however my jeans are now too big so I think that extra kilo is hanging around my boobs! I put on 12 or 13 kg and lost 6 before I came home from hospital, and the rest just fell off with walking, yoga and breastfeeding.

Actually, I lie. I did get to pre-pregnancy weight at about 4 months but then poor DS couldn't get much out of my boobs one day so I freaked out and had a few tim tams. I enjoy my food and don't stress too much now - it's much more important that there's plenty of milk for DS than for me to weigh a particular wright.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Gave birth
    Me too. I was still 'puffy' from the pre eclampsia symptoms but belly and weight were gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing!

Interesting replies so far.

I personally can't remember what happened with my weight...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Within 2 weeks due to having a booby monster as a baby
    I looked really thin and yucky when he was about 5 moths old, I had to concentrate to eat enough,
    Once I stopped feeding it leveled out

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 year 9 months and still waiting for it to dissapear. I lost 10 of the 30+ KGs I gained while pregnant and now have lost my mojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was back to my pre-preg weight by the time DS was 9 weeks old. I put on about 20kg. Breastfeeding and lots of walking with the pram helped a lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast