+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Give it time! It's important you rest and don't be on your feet too much - definitely no strenuous exercise at 5 weeks post partum. Give your pelvic floor a rest! My physio said not to walk 20-30 mind til 12 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was still hauling around 3kg at 10 months PP when I fell pregnant again. It all fell off during the first trimester and so far I haven't put it back on again.

I found it impossible to lose weight while BF'ing first time around. I'm not sure if it was hormonal or the fact that DD didn't sleep for her first year of life, but despite my best efforts I just couldn't do it. Fingers crossed its not the same this time around, I've got 10kg that I'd dearly love to shift.

Thanks
    Reviews
    With both my pregnancies I went from 52kg to 70ish kg, probably was 3-5 months it took to lose it with the first and only a few weeks with the second as I had exercised throughout the 2nd pregnancy and was really active after having bub. I haven't put on as much this pregnancy but I'm afraid my tummy is so stretched and being 3rd pregnancy in 4 years it's going to take awhile...

Thanks
    Reviews
    9 months. That was with breastfeeding

Thanks
    Reviews
    With all 3 children, I only ever put on between 7 and 13 kilos with each pregnancy. Post DD3 I am bigger than I have ever been at about 84 kilos. Thank goodness I have a little height behind me. I have just started to watch what I eat and exercising again. It is hard work and find trying to lose weight more draining than looking after the 3 kids!!!

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My pregnancy weight dropped off within a few weeks (mostly because I kept forgetting to eat with the newborn being a newborn) and I've lost an extra 12 kg on top of that over the last 6 months just through walking and eating ok. Mostly [=\\\through breast feeding. It also helped that I was very overweight pre-preg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Gave birth

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is 14 months and I've still got 15kg to lose.

I injured myself exercising a couple of times pretty early on, so this time around I've been building up slowly.

He is still not sleeping through and I think that has a lot to do with it - it's harder to exercise and make good food choices when you are exhausted. At least it has been for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS is 26 months and today I fit into a pair of jeans I couldn't fit into pre-pregnancy. Still have quite a few kilos to lose but am working hard

Some people are like slinkies. Useless but still give you a laugh when you push them down a flight of stairs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was lucky in that whilst I didn't try, I was back to my pre-PG weight within 4 weeks (BFing & being so sleep deprived I forgot to eat, obviously helped). Unfortunately, once my daughter self-weaned at 13.5 months, the weight started to slowly pile back on.