+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Are there any long termers around the 12 week mark who are still active on BH?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maca, I am nearing the finish line (of the pregnancy part anyway )
    but just wanted to say it is wonderful to hear your pregnancy has progressed so beautifully after the scare little bean gave you at the start. Have you had your NT scan already?

Wishing you a very uneventful 6 months and hope there will be more LTIVFWW to join you very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its been nine blissful days since our last bleed or scare & are booked in next Tuesday to get a secondary / extra back up stitch which will be reassuring I'm sure but after our journey I guess im going to be a bit edgy but at least it's one more thing we can try to do to get full term x

I'm not able to access out midwives locally or at the private hospital where ill actually be having my cesearean as I'm under a private obstetrician having an " elective " I have assured them its not elective but medically required but anyway that's the way it stands. i'll try to do scans & check ups with him in Mackay ( about 1 1/2 away) and do weekly or fortnightly check ups with a local gp, if I stay on track - no bleeding or shortening.... So we patiently wait x we are just so happy to be able yo be on this journey at all.

Good luck with everything for you, very exciting times ahead- stay safe xx & thanks for checking in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long now starfish!! I can not wait to hear your first motherhood thoughts and reaction! Such a blissful moment that ill treasure forever! Hope your putting your feet up and resting xx

maca, glad your getting that extra stitch. Will put your mind at ease and let you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :-) that's a long way to go, glad the GP can keep track of things closer to home. I hear you with the c-sect, the reaction I got a lot was as if I was disappointed to have one or that I was taking the easy route.. Firstly, my labour was 8 min! And although it still hurts at times, it was the safest way forbthebboth of us, and what part of me becoming a mum was easy? I get a bit grumpy when ppl judge a planned caesarian!

good luck girls xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Marzi For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Starfish, how are you and bub going? When is the big day? have i missed it? maybe you already have your precious sweet baby girl in your arms right now?.....ohhhh i am so excited for you! thinking of you and cant wait to hear about the happy news soon.
    All the best
    YY
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default She's here!!!

So excited and blessed to announce the arrival of our long awaited precious miracle, Allegra

Born following an uncomplicated Caesarian delivery Thurs 27th June at 5.32pm, weighing in at 3.25kgs and 52cm long.

We are all doing well, I have been up and around since this morning although felt a little shell shocked last night by both the delivery experience and the sheer overwhelm that our beautiful girl is now safely in our arms after a 5 year infertility battle.

Birth story details down the track but here is a pic for now!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations, it's unreal. She's beautiful.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS STARFISH & DH ON THE SAFE ARRIVAL OF YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

You did it buddy!! And she is absolutely gorgeous...perfect!! So so very happy for you. You are finally a mummy! I know there are no words to describe the feelings right now, its just so surreal and so precious (and I still pinch myself every day even now). Sending you my warmest and heartfelt congratulations, rest up and enjoy every second with your beautiful family xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to YinYang For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    WOW, WOW, WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS STARFISH , your baby girl is just simply gorgeous and oh so precious, welcome to the world Allegra, you are finally here . So happy for you and DH

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Starf1sh & DH . It's been a long time coming. So happy for you both & I bet you can't stop baby gazing!! Enjoy every second, you deserve it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hoping4asticky1 For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (29-06-2013)