Fi and Summer, I also love the look and 'idea' of the MCN's (they are so cute these days) but not sure I am up for washing 10-12 nappies a day on top of everything else!
Scan went well today, baby measuring on track and OB could see good evidence from amount of amniotic fluid that she is peeing and therefore kidneys seem to be functioning well (1 kidney was slighted dilated at 19wk scan), cord blood flow also appears normal. We are having another private scan in 2 weeks to check on all of these things in detail but so far so good!
Summer, it is a really hard decision to make and your situation for transfer sounds incredibly difficult. We will also feel sooooo fortunate to even have 1 healthy baby after 5 years to get here. We do have 2 frozen embryos and because I have a very close bond with my sister I would really like my child to have a sibling, but I will completely accept it if it turns out we only have the 1 child.
Whether we will attempt another transfer really depends on how things progress with pregnancy and delivery of this bub. While everything looks pretty good at the moment I am considered a risk for a haemorrhage at birth and will be having a C-section. Worse case scenario is a hysterectomy, and then there is also the potential for scar tissue to reform in the uterus and needing to have even more surgeries to correct this, which I am not sure at this point I am up for. Anyway, cross that bridge when we come to it!
Have you packed your hospital bag now??