+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Starfish do you have another scan today? (or was it yesterday,sorry?)...all the best and enjoy seeing little starfish again! Are you going to find out the sex this scan?, i think they can tell by this time now...and are you going to share with us?....oooohh please oh please oh please ....i feel like an excited expectant auntie!!!

Loveabug xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Long Term IVFers finally pregnant!

Thanks ladies well I'm coping I just need the bleeding to stop its just a constant reminder DH is wanting to do another FET in march/April I'm still trying to get over this cycle so I will be back here soon. Thank you for all your support

Wishing you all an amazing uneventful pregnancy and perfect birth with a gorgeous health baby. Can't wait to see your announcements

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug, it shows great generosity of spirit to come and wish everyone well at such a difficult time for yourself Hoping your recovery goes well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Auntie YY, you have a bl00dy good memory! I had a scan with OB with morning and he pronounced my placenta as looking 'normal' (appears well attached and not too low) which was a great relief to DH and I. He was very focussed on that so no exploration of turtles vs clams! BUT we will find out and I will definitely let you know. Anatomy scan is Feb 11th.

Placenta is also posterior so just this week I have been able to feel a couple of faint movements which is just mind blowing! Still pinching myself everyday!

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug you have a very kind spirit. I hope you are being kind to yourself this long weekend. I still follow along in the long term thread and will have every body part crossed for you.

Starf1sh I'm so glad that your scan showed everything is ok yay. It's so wonderful when you feel them moving for the first time. I pinch myself everyday too. In a few more weeks you will probably start to feel really strong kicks, my little one has a preference for kicking me in the bladder :P I will be thinking of you on Feb 11 for the anatomy scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Summer. Almost in the single digits for you!!!

Quick question about exercise girls. Pre-pregnancy I was a pretty active person but did very little in the 1st trimester mainly due to exhaustion (and fear!). I have only just started back exercising recently, just a couple of swims and some walking but I am finding I am really easily breathless. I know there's a lot going on in there and much more blood circulating in my system but this seems ridiculous!

Today I did a prenatal yoga class which was also hard yakka as I felt weak and dizzy a few times and needed a good lie down after it! I'm sure my very sedentary 1st tri hasn't helped but seriously wondering when this 2nd tri burst of energy is supposed to come??

Anyone have similar experiences?

Thanks
    Reviews
    starf1sh - I was also very active prior to pregnancy. I am a runner but stopped pre transfer and was too scared to do anything first trimester. I started walking second trimester but did have breathlessness early on. Just walking to the car park at work was terrible. I also had morning sickness until week 16. So I never got the second trimester burst of energy. I think the breathlessness is quite normal. Just continue with light walking and swimming etc Hopefully you will get a boost of energy soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    starf1sh - I didn't get a 2nd trimester burst of energy. I was also very puffed at times - even sitting down. DH thought I was developing asthma. I did get anaemic for the first time in my life during the 2nd trimester, so that might explain the lack of energy for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita,
    Burt's of energy? Huh! What burst of energy?!
    I was really tired the whole time. I would still do the light exercise tho. Just rest well after. I found I had to rest between housework chores. Vacuuming is quite tiring.
    How long for you to go? Are you still at work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug Take good care of yourself and please take all the time you need to mourn and work through the emotions that you are both dealing with. As much as planning for a new cycle can 'help' with moving forward it can sometimes leave strong emotions buried that may rise up later on. I know all women are different and couples deal with miscarriages in their own special ways, just try not to feel rushed into a new ivf cycle until you feel comfortable and strong enough physically, mentally and emotionally.
    Here anytime if you need us xx