+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Merry Christmas to everyone xxx Wishing you all a safe and Happy New Year and a happy, healthy bundle of joy in 2013 xxx

Starfish - I am sooooooo happy for you, such wonderful news that your NT results were good xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilybaby For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Xmas mummies & miracle bubbies!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVFers finally pregnant!

Glad to hear the results were good Star! Hope that news made for a very happy Christmas!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Haydos1979 For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, well it's been awhile since I have posted on this thread! I hope everyone is doing well. I can certainly remember some familiar names on this thread. I'm happy to say that I am over 17 weeks now and I have recently started feeling the flutters and some of bub's movements, it's really exciting! I'm real anxious with this preg given I went through a loss early this year but so far so good. I did have a cervical stitch put in at 12 weeks this time and I'm on bedrest since 12 wks as a precaution. Bedrest is hard, gets real boring. But I do walk around the house abit too so it's not totally unbearable. I also stopped working at 12 wks due to the bedrest. The most annoying is I keep getting daily bad headaches, maybe caused by the preg hormones, I don't know. Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

I know it's early but I'm just so excited today I am 6wks 2days. My hcg levels are well over 2200 as of Monday and will have my 1st scan on the 15th. We have just decided to start celebrating and enjoy the thought of having a baby. It's been a long journey with so many ups and downs looking forward to an amazing 2013 and sharing this journey with you all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats loveabug!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Loveabug, congrats!!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks fionalice and maryz

Maryz congratulations its a huge milestone for you. It's so amazing when you start to feel those little flutters. Bed rest must be driving you insane but we do what ever we have to do to get our little miracles.

Well I have been feeling nauseous since the 10th day of the 2WW and totally exhausted by lunch time. Today I woke with instant very sore very sensitive boobies lol
    Love it! It all says I'm pregnant XD

HB scan booked 15th Jan
    OB appt booked 15th Jan
    I will be seeing Katie Taylor share care with either the GP or midwife out here just got to sort out the share part now
    Last edited by Loveabug; 04-01-2013 at 15:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, great to hear from you and I'm so pleased that this pregnancy is progressing so well and you are managing to live with the bed rest. Can't wait to feel those flutters myself!

Loveabug, congratulations honey! So happy for you, it's been a really long road to no. 2. Sending all my best wishes for your 7 wk scan xx

KtKing, hope all is going well for you also

AFM, 14 wks yesterday! Have been struggling to get things to zip up for a couple of weeks and finally bit the bullet bought some maternity clothes yesterday. We don't have an OB appt till Jan 25th now which feels like a very long way away after having weekly apps from wk 9-12. Also debating whether to find out gender at the 19wk scan. I'm really keen and DH less so. Anyone else have differing opinions to their partner and what did you decide?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks starfish. It exciting when you get to buy new clothes.
    On the topic of finding out the gender well I love to find out surprises before getting them even though I know I will be disappointed for knowing so with this in mind I have to tell the person taking the ultrasound straight away that I don't wont to know please don't ask me because I will cave
    I think because IVF really has no surprises no intimacy it's so structured I like and DH like to wait and guess. DD we thought was a boy the whole pregnancy then at the hospital everyone said boy even DH I said girl. The surprise really is nice but if I was having twins I may change my mind.
    DH rang me today to tell me I have to write out a list of names 10 boys/10girls. I usually wait and just discuss names every now and then DH gets very excited and starts straight away