Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starf1sh, congratulations!!!
    So happy for you!!
    cant wait to hear how everything turns out
    this news has made my day

Thanks
    Reviews
    KtKing, yes The ahh bra is most comfy for wearing during pregnancy and also at night if you breast feed. I find during the day, a feeding bra is the most supportive. I got 3 pairs from bras and things and removed the underwire. Also have some bonds ones from bigw, no wire more boob tube style but with straps.
    congrats to you and all the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish---Very very happy for you!!! Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - yay, yay, yay

I am so thrilled to hear your wonderful news. I rarely come on to BH anymore or even check my emails so i was just thrilled when I read my emails today and saw such amazing news. Wishing you a very uneventful 9 months xxxx

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVFers finally pregnant!

Hey Starf1sh,
    My scan on Wednesday went well the clot is still there but my bed rest is a little less restricted. I'm now allowed to move around the house more. Wazza also gave me permission to go camping this weekend which is why I've been MIA. On the condition that I don't do a damn thing just sit and relax and take my meds

I'll be 10 weeks on Thursday and I can't believe it actually feels like its going quite fast. Nearly a quarter of the way there already.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Long Term IVFers finally pregnant!

Starfish - congratulations! So happy that you've made it here. I've also followed your journey - you are so deserving of this. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marzi, Frosty, Lily (my former LTIVFWW cycle buddies) THANK YOU!!! Can you believe it?? I'm still pinching myself

Have been meaning to come on and thank you all for a couple of days but have been far too zonked in the evening to do anything and in bed by 8.30pm most nights! We will be 9 weeks on Friday and our 1st OB appt is next Monday when we will get to see our lil bean again. Still have moments of abject terror and wondering if it has all gone wrong, but also feeling hopeful that this is finally our time! Hope all of your little cherubs are thriving

rb29, thank you also

KtKing, glad to hear all is progressing well with your little one and that the bedrest has been revised to be less restrictive. How are you managing things with work? Hope they have been supportive and you also enjoyed your camping trip?

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVFers finally pregnant!

Hey Starf1sh, well my work is fine because I resigned just before my BFP lol. I wasn't happy there and figured I could just do temp work until bub came along. But as it turns out it was a good call because I have needed at least a few weeks off for bed rest. Camping was a good break from being stuck at home but I was glad to be back. Although I didn't really do much, I was quite exhausted by the end of the weekend. It felt good to be sleeping in my big comfy bed again :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy to see a few of you long termers coming over this side. Very very happy for you. Some days I'm still pinching myself, I feel so lucky to have my baby, and forever grateful to have her in my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty, I couldn't have said it better myself!
    i am thankful every day for my little man.
    cant wait for all the pregnant ladies here to get that first cuddle, it's the best feeling ever :-)