+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the newly pregnant ladies & welcome to the thread.
    Congrats RB on your new arrival!
    Great things happening here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ladies,
    Just dipping my toe in here and seeing who is around! I think most people would probably know my story as I have been around sooooo long! But I'm happy to share it again for those who don't. It has taken me a very long time to make it to this side of the board and I still do so with some trepidation given our history.

I'm 7w4d and have been lucky enough to see my little bean twice now and I still can't quite believe that all seems to be progressing so well! Little one has been measuring a couple of days ahead at both scans and showing a strong heartbeat. We did have a bleeding scare at 6 wks and a small clot was found which has since resolved.

Ktking, my pregnancy is also the result of donor eggs from my sister. Seriously one of the best decisions we have ever made! How are you doing?

Mary, how are things going for you?

Any other long termers to come out of the woodwork?

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term IVFers finally pregnant!

Hi Starf1sh,

Yes this thread is a very quiet one. I'm doing well. I'm going for my second scan tomorrow to see how the clot is going. I'm now 8 weeks 5 days. So we got to see the wonderful heartbeat on the first scan at 7 weeks. There was also a second sack which would have been the second embryo implanted but it was empty and a lot smaller so no good. I was so happy to see the one heartbeat I could deal with the loss of the second. I think to come this far, I'll be happy to take one baby home. ATM, I'm on two weeks bed rest with Valium because of the clot, to make sure my body doesn't try to flush it out. I've had a couple of mornings of very small spotting but I've been making sure I rest up to give this bub a huge fighting chance. I'm keeping everything crossed tomorrow he tells me that the clot is gone and I can get back to a semi normal life. I feel helpless to my poor DH.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oops double posted just deleted one
    Last edited by Loveabug; 23-11-2012 at 14:33.

Thanks
    Reviews

Starfish that is the best news. I have been praying for the day that you would make it to this thread. Congratulations to you and your amazing DH and of course your beautiful sister. *crying* tears of joy as I read your post. Sending lots of sticky thoughts to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Loveabug, very sweet of you

KtKing, ahh you are about a week ahead of me! I'm sorry to hear about the 2nd sac, however completely understand the desire for just 1 healthy baby. How are you going symptom wise? I'm mainly struggling with sheer exhaustion. Unable to keep my eyes open after about 9pm and for the 1st time ever I'm even having a nana nap or 2 on the weekend! Have also had some issues with constipation so chugging the prune juice and beginning to wonder when I may have to go up a bra size I was already generously endowed preconception so I shudder to think where this is going to end up!

Does your sister already have children? Mine has 2 gorgeous boys, a 2 yr old and 2 month old.

Hoping that the clot is either significantly reduced in size tomorrow or even better has resolved Enjoy seeing your little bean tomorrow.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

I was very nauseated in the afternoon for a couple of weeks but that seemed to have eased this week. My sister has a (nearly) two year old son. She had planned to start trying around the time we asked for her to donate but put it off for us. She in the process of trying again :-).

My DH keeps telling me my BBs are getting bigger. I haven't noticed it much myself but I guess he spends more time looking at them then I do lol. I've been wearing my Ahh Bra's a lot because they are much more comfortable but my normal ones are getting a little full. But on the upside they've stopped hurting. Yay.

Thanks
    Reviews

***Dropping in***

Starfish I have followed your journey and so excited you have made it to this side. All the best for your pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi starf1sh
    yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay
    good luck.
    rose quartz?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nicsta I have been quite overwhelmed and humbled by the number of unexpected supportive messages I have received.

KtKing, how did you go yesterday?

Felicita
    , thanks gorgeous, that means a lot coming from a fellow LTIVFWW from way back! Hope your gorgeous family are doing well!