+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cool, looks like it worked :-)

As promised, a new thread for us once we have our babies.

I will still be around if those who are pregnant need advice, or who just need to talk.
    Cant wait till more girls join us in the new thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've joined the new thread and put a pic of my little boy on it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haydos thank you for sharing. She is sooooooo GORGEOUS. Look at those chubby cheeks I just want to smoosh them Yes I'm a crazy lady I love smooshie babies. I'm so sorry I hope the next 6weeks go by quickly

Cjm Congratulations on the arrival of you beautiful bubba

Can not wait to be joining here soon then next year I will graduate to the mummy page
    Last edited by Loveabug; 24-09-2012 at 12:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Some of you may remember me from earlier this year. I'm a very long term IVFer. My first ever pregnancy was earlier this year which we lost at nearly 14 weeks, dr reckons it was incompetent cervix. I had an agonising 3 1/2 month wait till we were able to use our one remaining frozen blastocyst. The great news is I got a BFP today!! It may be too early for me to re-join this group but I thought I would say hello anyway. I am officially pregnant again today, very excited but also scared. My HCG levels came back at 70 at 10dp5dt which was today and progesterone at 25. I'm abit concerned the levels are on the low side, last time we had 149 HCG at 11dp5dt. The nurse said we will only know more when I get re-tested in a week's time next Friday. We just have to pray for the best, she said it could be perfectly fine. I'm thinking that had they tested me say tomorrow a day later then hopefully my level would have been 100 plus and not a worry. They seem to like it 100 plus. Anyway I am abit concerned but also over the moon that something is clearly happening and will hope that the numbers double nicely. Just curious whether anyone in this thread also had a similar experience with an initial lower hCG level??

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, my fingers are crossed that this BFP goes onto be a very successful pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary - welcome back!

At 10dp5dt my hcg was only 41. It was an agonising week and a half of repeat tests every few days whilst it slowly crept up, but all went well and i'm now 34 weeks pregnant. As long as it keeps multiplying, that's all that matters.

I know it's still very stressful, but stay positive & let us know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again everyone. I've been away for nearly 3 weeks because I developed pre-eclampsia so we became parents a few weeks earlier than anticipated. Our bubs were also born on 14 September, at 09:35 and 09:36 by caesarian at 35+4.

Things stayed a bit exciting when I lost 1.5-2 L of blood and needed a transfusion, and then I had to stay in the HDU until bubs were about 36 hours old. They stayed in the Special Care Nursery for two weeks because they were being fed via NG tube for the first week and a half. But we came home yesterday.

My milk finally started to come in today. I've been on motilium for nearly 2 weeks already. One of the nurses says sometimes motilium works in a day, other times it takes a few weeks, so I have my suspicions that it may just be placebo. Going to try those lactation cookies. I've also been taking fenugreek capsules because ABA said it might help.

Just thrilled to have them home with us.

Congrats cjm.
    Hope the 6 weeks pass quickly for you all, Haydos.
    for you Maryz. I hope your levels keep heading in the right direction.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

Frostysmum  (29-09-2012),Loveabug  (30-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz--- for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicity, congratulations!
    sounds like a stressful start!
    Hope now they re home you can relax and enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much ladies, its great to be pregnant again and be able to re-join. Well I hope all goes well with my levels fingers crossed.

rb29, its really reassuring to know that you're a success story despite starting with the low beta. You have made me feel abit more confident and that its not all doomed yet. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes real smoothly for you

I'm actually alittle relieved that the digital home test I did this afternoon (yes couldn't resist) showed 2-3 weeks since conception/ 4-6 weeks preg as 2-3 days ago it was only showing 1-2 weeks since conception/ 2-4 weeks preg. It means my hcg levels are going up, yayyy. Apparently the test shows 2-3 weeks since conception when hcg is 200-2000 and 1-2 weeks when hcg is 25-200. So whilst my bloods showed hcg 70 on friday morning, the digital home test on Sat late afternoon is showing 200 plus. Is it possible its rising like that??? I feel more positive.

Mary
    xx