+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haydos - we decided we wont find out the gender because we both really want the surprise when bubs is born. We figure we can still be organised with the room and everything else, it's just the clothes that will have to be neutral until we know. It'll give me an excuse to go out shopping after bubs is born (or send Mum with a list and circled pics in a catalogue perhaps ).

Marzi - The scan is at sounds tomorrow arvo and then our appt with Dr L is Tues morning. I did the latest appt at sounds so I wouldnt have to take time off work but it backfired cos then Dr L couldnt get the results in time to have my appt with him the same day so I have to take Tues morning off anyway. Hopefully the sonographer will let us know if things look good so i dont have to wait until the next day. The one that did our 12 week scan was very chatty and told us how it was looking the whole time so hopefully we'll get her again.

Starfish - Thank you for popping in to send me your good wishes, it's very sweet of you. I still read the other thread each day and cheer you all on, I just find it so hard to get time to post. I dont think I've posted in my due date thread either for at least 3+ weeks. I hope you've been well and looking after yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marzi that must be pretty stressful ... let us know how things go. Sending lots of love, best wishes and hope that all turns out ok

Lilybaby - sooooo tell us about your scan!!
    My 20 week scan is tomorrow ... I am nervous and excited. We will be finding out who is in there ... can't wait!!
    I have been feeling bubba fluttering around in there and a few popcorn like kicks. Strong enough yesterday for DH to feel
    School has been ok, I only teach senior kids so at this stage they are all excited and cooperative, that might change in a couple of weeks! Already sick of the stairs to my office!

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies -- just popping in briefly to say Hi !! Hope everyone is going well and happy with their scans.
    We were due to have another scan tomorrow (10wks) but as it was only really to put my mind at ease we decided to be brave and wait for the 12 week one ... although I am kind of wishing we were still going ahead.
    School has certainly kept me busy and luckily my ms is really only nausea so I haven't had to run out of class and up-chuck. I certainly will be kept fit with classes all over the school and up and down stairs 50 times a day -- sympathies to you FionaAlice. I am finding it hard to know what to take to eat -- lots of brekky cereal and fruit, muesli bars and nuts at the moment, and I am staying away from the canteen!

Marzi -- how are you feeling about your NT scan -- I am terrified about mine, being an older mother. I definately will have all the tests done.

Lilbaby -- how are you going?

Hayos -- you must be a couple of days ahead of me ! DId you have the 10 week for the sake of it or did you need to.

Anyway -- best get back to dinner.

Hi to all I have missed -- hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews

We had our 20 week scan today!!!
    So wonderful to see bubba
    All is apparently looking really good.
    Over the moon to find out we have an adorable little boy in there!
    Wow totally amazing!!
    So excited!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOO HOOO! Congrats Fiona and DH!! A beautiful bundle of blue! So happy for you all is looking perfect

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona---Yay for a little boy!

AFM---Had my 2 hr GTT today. It was yuck but luckily I didn't I really don't want to repeat drinking that stuff again. Hopefully I'll get the results by tomorrow.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Intruder Alert!

Fionaalice, I remember you from the Over 35s thread and just wanted to pop in to say WOO HOO GO TEAM BLUE! Congratulations on a great scan and hearing the news of a lovely little boy on its way to you and DH

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fionaalice - Congrats on your little boy and for a perfect scan.

I hope everyone else is going well .

My scan was amazing yesterday and Bubs was just perfect. We saw Ob today and he confirmed that everything is fantastic and that Bubs is doing great. He/she (we stayed strong) is currently in the 78th percentile and measuring 3 days ahead so we are thrilled and relieved. We've got a very active bub, the scan was 60 mins and bubs moved the whole time, it was very cute.
    Take care everyone xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilybaby For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And another WOOO HOOO!!! just for you Lilybaby!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

lilybaby  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling brave enough to pop over here now.
    First beta (16dpo) = 325.
    So excited!!!

This was our 8th and final stim as we'd used up all our donor sperm again (this was our 2nd donor) and were also told to give up on my eggs they were showing every sign of being rotten.
    it continues to go well.