+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rb29 - 23rd October isn't far now, and good to have the date locked in I would love to know the exact date of the birth rather than a rough date, but that's because I'm impatient to meet her

Marzi - I think the fact you've gone above and beyond what most people have to do to get pregnant means it obviously means so much to you that I couldn't see how you would be rubbish at it. I think instincts will kick in and you'll be fine!
    No, unfortunately I've been flat out at work and working long hours so no putting my feet up just yet, but will be soon. Oooh a pregnancy massage just after I finish work sounds perfect!
    With the baby brain, doughnuts are round things, and many many sentence go unfinished as I forget what I was talking about hehe.

Net - I agree with Fionaalice, you can still be a long term ivfer and get pregnant naturally, and you are very welcome here. Its funny what you worry about with IVF, I was worried about having lots and lots of frosties that I'd have to not use but after many many cycles I've still never even had an embryo frozen. 24 weeks, past the halfway mark already!

I'm 35 weeks on Friday, going to book in some newborn photos soon for the week after bub arrives. It's getting real!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haydos, getting the pics done is fun! I had mine booked for the week after he was due, but then he was 11 days late!! Ha, luckily the photographer was happy to change! When do you finish work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fionaalice - 10 more days, my last day is the 10th and I'll be 37 weeks, and probably very ready for a break for a few weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 days till turtle arrives!!! Eeekkk!
    pack bag day today!!

Haydos, I had to leave 6 weeks before my due date, (company policy). But I didn't tell them my c-sect was two weeks earlier. I was soo ready for time off by then tho! I spent the whole day walking around, saying goodbyes, getting cakes (yes, 3 of them!). I also got loaded up with prezzies. Cleaned my locker (I had snacks stashed in there). Ended up needing help to my car at the end of the day cos I couldn't carry all the stuff and flowers etc Most fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    RB29 -- how good to know when the date will be ... this waiting game is getting hard.

Marzi -- I am getting more nervous as the time approaches too, hope I can just remember to do what my instincts tell me... and OMG 5 days !! Best wishes !!

Net - congrats on your natural miracle !! (esp. after such a long road!)

Fiona Alice -- so glad to hear everything is going well !!

Haydos -- you must be a week ahead of me as I am 34 weeks now. Having another scan at 36 -- looking forward to seeing 3d images !!

AFM -- finished work yesterday and definately couldn't have gone on longer, too many stairs, too much stuff to have to carry !! Came away with lots of pressies and well wishes which was really touching. Baby shower a couple of weeks ago was really nice and we started prenatal/ante-natal classes last Tuesday which I think will be good. Still have not got the nursery prepared but am hoping to finish that soon -- so much to do next week and after the last week am really looking forward to a rest !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cjm1 For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marzi OMG you are sooo close. Can not wait to see your announcement!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marzi - so exciting, 3 days to go!! Yay

Cjm1 - Are you getting the 3D scans done for a medical reason or just cool to see bub again? I'd love to get more 3D scans done but will have to try and be patient for the next month or so. We are due on the 31st but think she will be late by a week or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haydos - 31st is my DH's birthday, I am wondering if he will get a cool b'day present or early fathers day pressie lol. Our OB said a 36 wk scan is normal to have for IVF pregnancies -- and I am happy to have as many scans as he wants !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last night before bubs!!
    im so exited I can't sleep!

36 week scan is normal, are you getting the bood test too? I had it to check my platelets and other things that I can't think of ATM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marzi,
    best wishes for tomorrow!
    So very, very exciting!
    the first few days are a blur ...
    having a baby is so amazing & beautiful, I am very excited for you.

Try to get some sleep!!