+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilybaby---I had bad sleep during the "teens" weeks too, but somehow felt better as soon as I get to around 20-21 weeks, even the fatigue has lifted unless I overdo it. I also was low in iron (so might pay to get a blood test to check your levels), and taking extra iron tablets did help a bit (but caused bad constipation).

Marzi---I keep notes myself, I have an Excel spreadsheet of all my cycles and the embryo data. I usually request a report from the scientist at the end of each fresh cycle and I keep a copy of all my blood test & histology results and formal scan reports, and FS gave me a copy of the operation report (hysteroscopy) and I even have photos of my inside! My own record plus all the IVF bills/paperwork fills a drawer!

AFM---24+3 weeks and our 10th wedding anniversary today. Happy Australia Day everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, we had our 10 week scan today and everything is looking really good. Heartbeat is 163 and the length is 30.7 mm.
    Bub was very active, moving around a lot.
    She said the yolk sack is there which indicates a strong healthy pregnancy, so all sounding good so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear Hayos!!
    How did all the teacher mum to be's cope this week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haydos, what fab news! I didn't see turtle moving till 11 weeks!

I had my 12 scan. It came back in the high risk category...(of course it did!)
    I have the rating of 1:47.2
    Still a high chance that all is well. So I'm now on a 4ww till I get an amnio test which will be difinitive one way or the other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marzi---Another anxious wait. I hope everything will be alright in the end, did they see anything wrong at all? Was it the blood tests that were abnormal or the nuchal thickness?

Haydos---Good to hear everything is progressing as expected.

How's everyone else travelling?

AFM---I'm heading into 26 weeks. Going for my GTT on Tuesday. Yuk! They said to do high carb diet for the three days prior which is not what we usually eat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marzi - , oh hun it's so unfair that you have to go through this stress. I have everything that your amnio will show a perfect little bub and I hope the wait until the amnio flies by. Take care of yourself and know that we are all thinking of you and sending you our best wishes. xxx

Haydos - congrats on a perfect 10 week scan , it's so cool to see them being so active.

Fionaalice - I have found this week really hard, I've been absolutely shattered when I've got home from school each night. I'm so glad I'm stopping at the end of this term now - best decision I've made! How has your week been? How have you been feeling?

Frosty - congrats to be heading into 26 weeks, that is fantastic. Good luck with your GTT on Tuesday and good luck with all the carbs in the lead up.

afm, I'm 19 weeks today and have my morphology scan on Monday. I'm feeling really excited about seeing Bubs again and have everything that the scan will show that he/she is perfect. I've still got MS, it had eased off a bit for the last week but was back with a vengeance today, I nearly quite a few times doing the grocery shopping this morning. Must have looked great dry retching down each aisle . DP reckons Bubs is having a growth spurt when I get it badly like that.

Take care everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marzi - sorry you have a wait to get confirmation. Even though everything is most likely good, the waiting is stressful. So much waiting in the IVF and Pregnancy games

Frostysmum - 26 weeks, must bs great to be past the half way mark

Lilybaby - let us know how you go tomorrow. Are you finding out if you're having a boy or a girl? Hope the MS goes away soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty, bubs looked absolutely perfect! It was the bloods that let me down. And ofcourse there is nothing to take (vit etc) that will help.
    Wow 26 weeks! How have you been feeling?

Lily, thanks lovley xx
    Yay scan tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear from you! Is it at sound? What time you seeing dr L? I'm so exited for you!

Haydos, how you feeling? Any ms for you?
    Yeah I'm so over the waiting! got a cold sore from the stress now...grrr.

I'm still getting ms....tho only gaged last night, no ..yay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty, bubs looked absolutely perfect! It was the bloods that let me down. And ofcourse there is nothing to take (vit etc) that will help.
    Wow 26 weeks! How have you been feeling?

Lily, thanks lovley xx
    Yay scan tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear from you! Is it at sound? What time you seeing dr L? I'm so exited for you!

Haydos, how you feeling? Any ms for you?
    Yeah I'm so over the waiting! got a cold sore from the stress now...grrr.

I'm still getting ms....tho only gaged last night, no ..yay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick pop in to wish Lilybaby all the very best for your morph scan tomorrow

Marzi, I'm sorry the twists and turns keep coming but great news all looked good at the scan Will be thinking of you.

Lots of love and to ALL, looking forward to following all of you from bumps to babies