+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear your news Maryz.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry Maryz. I don't know what to say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that Maryz! I cannot imagine what you're going through, my thoughts are with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz, so sorry to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thank you so much for all your warm messages. This is a grueling journey and somehow I need to again find the strength within me to go on. We thought we were safe at nearly 14 weeks but it was not to be! I'm having the D&C tomorrow afternoon. Its heartbreaking considering it took me over 9 years to achieve a pregnancy. We had a scan today for piece of mind that by some miracle the amniotic fluid hasn't returned. There was no fluid at all and no heartbeat anymore either. Poor bub passed away since Wed afternoon. I walked out balling my eyes out but at least we are 100 percent sure that bub is gone and there is no chance. Dr says I need to rest 2 months and do the frozen transfer in Aug, we have one frozen blastocyst. Thank you everyone again for your amazing support. I know it will get easier with time somehow.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I follow this thread on and off and just wanted to send Maryz some massive hugs, what a devestdting thing to happen, I was very sad reading your news. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz - more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies. Had the D&C yesterday, it went well. I've since had very sore cramps and very heavy bleeding. Hopefully should settle soon. Just taking it easy now and prob take the week off work, I'm not in the mood!! The worst part wasnt the D&C, it was what happened prior at home. Dr had me take 2 tablets 2 hrs prior to coming into hospital. He didn't explain what they were for properly and I understood they were just to relax me. It ended up being tablets that cause contractions and I was nearly screaming in pain 30 mins after I took the tablets. The horrific part is I passed the whole fetus in the toilet at home from the contractions and they said how smart I was to bring it into the hospital so they could send it to pathology. It was horrible and the hardest thing I ever had to see but then again we kinda said goodbye by actually seeing the fetus. Just hard to get the picture out of my mind now, don't think I ever will in my life! Dr apologized in hospital for not explaining properly the tablets but he said it was a good thing for me as less potential trauma to the uterus from the procedure, the procedure was alot simpler. Now I just need to recover!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz---Again I'm so saddened by your news. How horrid of your dr to not inform you properly. Take care of yourself and have a little break to heal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz - very sorry hear about the loss of your bub

Am just at 13w now and it's terrifying how many things can still go wrong

I hope the memory of this heart breaking time fades soon with the replacement of joy from a baby